Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/22: Til Death Do Us Part | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Hmmm, I am at the "making rings" part, maybe I should craft stuff in the Spooky Shack before finishing. Because I am loving the deco drops!
    You can still craft stuff in the Spooky Shack after the rings are done.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    did everyone else just craft more things in the spooky shack or keep what they have?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    I finished everything, very happy with that.
    However my goal book still shows "A spooky supply run" with 45/50 for the horseshoes.
    S8 There must be a glitch somewhere as I have made the Ghost Alicorn.

Executive Chef
    I am done with no glitches or witches as Halloween draws to a close. The wedding went well with the best man and maid of honor ready to party. The kitty attendants behaved very well =^._.^=. The reception venue has been swept clean and some guests are ready to begin dancing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CC53DB3C-A334-44F2-83A0-78159517CB11.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	201.5 KB 
ID:	57220

Fashion Designer
    Quite pleased to have been able to craft the Ghostly Alicorn right after upgrading the Haunted Chapel to level 6, I know it says we get the last spooky supple bundle after step 10 on the Front Page but I had it in mind that i'd have to finish collecting all my event prizes first. 😅❤️

Hope those of you whose games glitched out get the issues fixed soon! ❤️

Just need to hunt grubs from Skelepines for my first Skelebeast craft (should have gone after them when both beasts were dropping 🙃 ) and i'm done with this event collection.
    Good luck all! 😊❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 10-31-20 at 11:00 PM.

Executive Chef
    I finished the event, and I'm so happy with all my new prizes & random drops! (+ my Skelecorn purchase )
    I enjoyed this past month very much
    Here is my (first ever) spooky area :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2748.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	267.6 KB 
ID:	57221

I LOVED the extra decoration drops from the Spooky Shack, very much appreciated S8!

The Ghost Bench is awesome, and I also got an extra Spooky Tree and 5 Vampire Puppy's. (along with some smaller prizes such as paths, brooms and Rotten Pumpkins)
    I would have loved for some of those Puppy's to have been other drops (like the kitten!), but that's the downside of randomness... (wish we could do 'spooky trades' with each other! )

My best wishes to everyone still playing the event!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 11-01-20 at 01:06 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Unable to login anymore. The game just crashes. Anyone else has the same problem?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by thelasus View Post
    Unable to login anymore. The game just crashes. Anyone else has the same problem?
    I think that's the Planned Maintenance behavior, Top of Forum Announcement in case you haven't spotted it- time change occurred about 50 min ago in California, so it went down at "old 1:55am" and since the clocks shifted back an hour at "old 2am" it's currently 1:55am there after the time change- hopefully it should be back in about another hour as scheduled! ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 11-01-20 at 02:57 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks, I didn‘t spot that.
    They should implement a maintenance info in in every game. Shouldn‘t be that hard after all those years...

Help! The game crashes all the time, I tried at least 40 times, restarted my iPad and nothing helps! If this continues I can't finish the event, won't get the last portion of tokens and can't craft my Alicorn. The maintenance time should be already over by now, and I am trying to open my game since more than 1,5 hour. Heeelp please!