Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/22: Til Death Do Us Part | event information on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenspaw7 View Post
    There is definitely a snag with the neighbor requests for the invites. I have over 150 neighbors and only received 6 responses and it’s been over 12 hours since I requested. My second account never even received the request. I’m not overly worried yet since I’m still waiting for the ivy drop and will request again tomorrow. Just a little annoying. Sigh
    A good way to send out requests is to target your 20 people first, then select a bucket load more neighbours after. What happens more and more is that you see the response on your news feed but it doesn't register on the goal. Force closing to sync the game seems to fix that, although it can take a couple of tries. But if you're waiting on Ivy for a few days then that's ok... After reset today, keep an eye out on requests you've answered and target those neighbours to resend your requests. They will override any previously sent. If you've inactive neighbours, that means there will be delays in receiving responses too. Yes, I agree... a little (a lot) annoying.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenspaw7 View Post
    There is definitely a snag with the neighbor requests for the invites. I have over 150 neighbors and only received 6 responses and it?s been over 12 hours since I requested. My second account never even received the request. I?m not overly worried yet since I?m still waiting for the ivy drop and will request again tomorrow. Just a little annoying. Sigh
    Today I started getting requests that said they were sent two days ago so sometimes it takes a while. I saw other posts in the forum a few events ago about sending only 5-6 out at a time and have found that I get quicker responses that way.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    A good way to send out requests is to target your 20 people first, then select a bucket load more neighbours after. What happens more and more is that you see the response on your news feed but it doesn't register on the goal. Force closing to sync the game seems to fix that, although it can take a couple of tries. But if you're waiting on Ivy for a few days then that's ok... After reset today, keep an eye out on requests you've answered and target those neighbours to resend your requests. They will override any previously sent. If you've inactive neighbours, that means there will be delays in receiving responses too. Yes, I agree... a little (a lot) annoying.
    Thanks for the suggestions SW!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormad1218 View Post
    Actually, I?ve noticed that the reboots are practically non-existent now. I?ve also discovered that the requirements for the last upgrade is 6 instead 8 for HL players. I notice that towards the ends of the events that the drops seem to loosen up a bit. I?m not as bummed as I was two days ago. I?m feeling pretty good now about getting my ghostly Alicorn!!
    Well, I am still getting reboots, especially the HATEFUL HATEFUL ones where even though you collected, the "uncollected" icon shows....can anyone say "Major Gem Trap"? Between that and Ivy gemming ahead/collecting when trying to collect near it, I basically stopped buying gems. And just a few days ago, I collected from the Magic Garden, continued to move across rows to collect from buildings...and THAT one also gemmed ahead/collected.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 10-28-20 at 08:26 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Crafting the second of my final six veils; got the rest of the supplies ready for that final upgrade. So this will happen -yay! I’m very grateful they stuck with six!

I was one of the players simultaneously working on the last stage of the Academy (DONE!!), Part II of An Elemental Discovery (GOT THE OCTOPUS!!), and all the Halloween events. Luckily some collections, like Ivy and aspens, were good for two events. I am ready for a breather! I think I’ll hold off on Part III of Elemental for a bit....
    Last edited by GiselleX16; 10-29-20 at 12:38 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I just placed Amara and put her right next to Florizel. Hopefully he's a better companion for her than stupid Reiser.
    I decided on Amara based on looks alone. I just really disliked Asher's huge yellow eyes which seemed to be popping out of her head at any moment.

For those still struggling with the drops from cows, my experience was that the lilies dropped more often from the "better" cows (the ones you can buy for gems in the market). So maybe check your inventories if you have some of those cows (they sometimes drop from adventures as well). Might be worth it even with the longer timers. Of course, it might have been pure chance as well, and not a real difference in the programmed drop rate. Who knows!
    Last edited by queens_ransom; 10-29-20 at 04:46 AM. Reason: corrected typo

Rhino Keeper
    I will try the better cows. Thanks queens ransom
    I have been avoiding them because I didn?t think they dropped the needed item.

Fashion Designer
    I was only collecting from my 16 royal cows and would usually get around 3-4 lilies per collection round, once I only got 2 and several times I got more
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Crafting the second of my final six veils; got the rest of the supplies ready for that final upgrade. So this will happen -yay! I’m very grateful they stuck with six!

I was one of the players simultaneously working on the last stage of the Academy (DONE!!), Part II of An Elemental Discovery (GOT THE OCTOPUS!!), and all the Halloween events. Luckily some collections, like Ivy and aspens, were good for two events. I am ready for a breather! I think I’ll hold off on Part III of Elemental for a bit....
    I too was working on 3 goals. The Academy, I had enough scrolls to awaken 1 student; Part III of An Elemental Discovery(got the Turtle); And the Halloween wedding.
    But I messed up on The Academy goal. I didn't get to my 5 minutes of free energy before I had to battle the 299? Hit Toxic Queen. I could/should have timed it better.
    So now I have a goal to gain my free energy ready. Will wait for a good time to use it.
    I'm joining others wanting more scrolls.

Am I reading this correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    You are so brave! I wouldn't dare to push a Skip button.
    The SKIP button is the purchase button for the second bride and pet? I don?t want to miss out on getting both brides. This has to be the most ridiculous purchase method they have ever come up with! Am I reading that right?

Has someone taken a screenshot?