Thread: Castle Story 10/22: Til Death Do Us Part | event information on page 1

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Missing groom.......my Reiser didn't place before Asher's cat pop up crashed his appearance. I've put in a ticket looking for him. If he's afraid of his bride's kitty that could cause some friction. I hope he doesn't miss his wedding.

I don't see him as a bad guy, more like a frazzled groom (have you seen his hair?) being pressured by his parents for a pre-arranged marriage. And he hasn't a best man to keep up with the rings to help out a groom on his wedding day.

Im crafting the alicorn and other items backwards. I'll see if I end up with any extra materials. I crafted 5 gates, it isn't grayed out, and I think my supplies may not equal out to zero in the end.

I chose Asher and her ghost kitty. I like Amara and her reaper mutt but I like the color of Asher more (I also have a hard time seeing Amara's missing nose, then think of her missing her tongue........).

Does anyone have a picture of Amara's furball?

(Edit - I found him hiding back in the mausoleum). I hope support sees this so they aren't spending time on my ticket.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 10-30-20 at 08:20 AM.