Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Trick or Treat Event - 2020 Oct 21

Rhino Keeper
    20 plane deliveries and I see 1 drop, and that drop is not even the color I need.

The more orange bags I have in barn, the more likely I’m going to get orange bag as next drop. But I’m completely helpless right, because I can’t get rid of orange bags at all (until next level), to increase my chance at what I really need.

So for the last hr, I got one green bag (the one I need).

I don’t understand the way this event is designed. Is the end goal to frustrate players? Some ppl drop rate from planes is lower than others and this event only favors those with good drop rate. The drop rate from my planes is almost as bad as the mine. So, this event is literally asking me to mine my way through.

Why? Stormie. Why?

I started with a good drop rate, then I hit a dead zone.

This event is like ones in another S8 game I play, except 1000 % harder. In that one you usually get to the last level on the last day, and at the max drop you can finish if you spend about 100 gems. To be clear with that one you get 25 per collection and usually need 3-400. This one is different because of the planes, its too dependant on luck, which means most people won't be able to finish unless they are willing to spend thousands of gems. I'm not. I look at that in terms of real cash, so would I be willing to spend 50-100$ to get this little pink slime creature? No.

20$ is my limit (I won't say monthly because I play multiple S8 games) so if an item/event costs more than 20$ to finish, I'm not doing it. Frankly to get the $20 it needs to be something really cool. Thats why I'm disgusted with the pumpkin event (which is normally a favorite) pink pumpkins are aprox 10$ each and no guarantee you will get a pet. Thats a lot for very little. If they were 3/10$ I would probably buy a bunch but otherwise no.

S8 you know we are in a massive economic collapse right? Spending 100's on digital artifacts is not really in most peoples budgets.

Rhino Keeper
    Haunted Pirate Ship

Thousands of planes later, I found out that the Pirate Ship is small.

Both the Candy Dispenser and the Pirate Ship are 2x2. But the Candy Dispenser is bold and big, the Ship is puny in comparison.

Players either used hundreds of gems or sent thousands of planes for the Pirate Ship, so why not allow players that got the Ship to really show it off?

The boat fountain is 1x1 but it’s got the height, making it majestic.

Please make the Pirate Ship bigger (taller) The 2x2 is fine. The graphics super spectacular. Everything about it is great except the height. It is easily lost in a sea of haunting Halloween decorations. Make it really stand out. Make it worth thousands of planes deliveries. Thank you.
    Last edited by ankavale1000; 10-24-20 at 06:54 PM.

Im up to part 11 currently and my drops are awful but now helping someone with their deliveries and barely anything is dropping for them as they were stuck on 3. There is a constant flow of deliveries. Quite sad really as its a lot of work to put in for minimal reward.

I completed all steps and went to the Farmers Outpost. I chose the candy mimic. The message came up that it was a trick but I could buy the candy slime for 450 gems. Also, the option to trade in the outpost disappeared. I feel *****ed because I foolishly spent gems to buy candy bowls to use scoops on for extra candy. Lesson learned.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sassy_librarian View Post
    I completed all steps and went to the Farmers Outpost. I chose the candy mimic. The message came up that it was a trick but I could buy the candy slime for 450 gems. Also, the option to trade in the outpost disappeared. I feel *****ed because I foolishly spent gems to buy candy bowls to use scoops on for extra candy. Lesson learned.
    Did u check cellar? Farmers Outpost? Is there anything? I’m asking cuz I saw Candy Mimic (treasure chest looking thing) on someone’s farm.
    Last edited by ankavale1000; 10-24-20 at 10:37 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Last edited by ankavale1000; 10-24-20 at 10:34 PM.

It arrived in storage 3 hours later.

If you do not get the prize after redeeming it whats you need sto do is force close out of the game and reopen it. Then, it will appear in your cellar. I had this issue with getting one of the decorations and restarting the game did the trick.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    How can you use the candy scoop?

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast