Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 131 to 140 of 140

Thread: Trick or Treat Event - 2020 Oct 21

  1. #131
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    1
    Yes please let me know how to get these bags out of my barn

  2. #132
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    In the Farm Story 2 Forum.
    Posts
    1,649
    The event is now over and yet the bags are still in my cellar.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	719C0C77-AD5A-46C0-9065-74D9DF78ACF6.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	45.6 KB 
ID:	57251
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0A1BA1EC-D501-48C2-99E0-DFE4F0E32F08.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	57252

    I thought for sure they'd disappear after the event ended but they're still there.

    Cannot sell them or discard them
    I no longer have private messaging turned on, if you have a message to send to me send it on my public visitor wall, or in game. I have turned it off for reasons (and preference) of my own. All messages to and from me, regardless of topic, should now be public. This applies for everyone, including moderators.

    "It ain't for everybody" (Chase B)

  3. #133
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    123
    Trump 2020.. oh yeah

  4. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    The event is now over and yet the bags are still in my cellar.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	719C0C77-AD5A-46C0-9065-74D9DF78ACF6.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	45.6 KB 
ID:	57251
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0A1BA1EC-D501-48C2-99E0-DFE4F0E32F08.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	57252

    I thought for sure they'd disappear after the event ended but they're still there.

    Cannot sell them or discard them
    I have the same problem please storm8 remove those items from the barn

  5. #135
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    7
    Please do something to remove those leftover candies and stuff from this event. I am so annoyed watching them take unnecessary space in the storage. I am having hard time collecting stuff from the farm as the Barn of full of these useless candies. 😡

  6. #136
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    7
    I have some 32 of these useless things.

  7. #137
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    372
    The event is over and I'm also stuck with zombie bags and a ghost sheet and witch hat I can't get rid of.

  8. #138
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    In the Farm Story 2 Forum.
    Posts
    1,649
    Quote Originally Posted by jl0408 View Post
    The event is over and I'm also stuck with zombie bags and a ghost sheet and witch hat I can't get rid of.
    I totally forgot about the ghost, luckily I was behind so I didn't get the witch hat - otherwise that would mean 6 things I cannot get rid of in my storage: since I have 4 bags and a ghost which would equal out to 5.

    Though my count isn't as bad as toshaw. I feel bad, that's a lot worse than mine.

    Hopefully the team can delete them or have us be able to discard or sell them to bots ourselves.

  9. #139
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    69
    I was able to sell the ghost sheet and witch hat just now.

  10. #140
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    In the Farm Story 2 Forum.
    Posts
    1,649
    Quote Originally Posted by logansmil View Post
    I was able to sell the ghost sheet and witch hat just now.
    Yes, you are right. I was now able to as well.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •