Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Trick or Treat Event - 2020 Oct 21

Value pack purchase

Is anyone else having problems with the value pack purchase? I bought one but the candy bags didn't show up in my storage and there wasn't a collection window that opened. As such, no extra bags which is why I gave it a go to begin with. I received the candy bowls and extra candy pieces so I know the purchase went thru. Any ideas? Is it a bug? I'm on Android btw.

Question 1: as you obtain each item (ghost sheet, tombstones etc), does the candy count reset or keep accumulating?
    Question 2: where does the tombstone decoration show up? I passed that point, the box was checked and nothing showed up in my storage, even after rebooting game.
    Thanks!
    I only want the pirate ship and the skeleton but I doubt I will make it.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshte View Post
    Is anyone else having problems with the value pack purchase? I bought one but the candy bags didn't show up in my storage and there wasn't a collection window that opened. As such, no extra bags which is why I gave it a go to begin with. I received the candy bowls and extra candy pieces so I know the purchase went thru. Any ideas? Is it a bug? I'm on Android btw.
    Did you get your candy bags?

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerIreneOK View Post
    Question 1: as you obtain each item (ghost sheet, tombstones etc), does the candy count reset or keep accumulating?
    Question 2: where does the tombstone decoration show up? I passed that point, the box was checked and nothing showed up in my storage, even after rebooting game.
    Thanks!
    The points keep accumulating.
    Did your prize show up in the cellar yet?

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerIreneOK View Post
    Thanks!
    Once you reach each milestone you will get a goal saying "Click to Redeem Prize"

You just have to click the green button to redeem it and the prize will show up in your inventory.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    The points keep accumulating.
    Did your prize show up in the cellar yet?
    Thanks! just noticed the “Claim your prize” task. Got the decoration done the witch hat!

Farm Supplier
    My game is not working due to maintenance. Was supposed to be only two hours down. It?s now been over six hours! Whaaaaaa!

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Did you get your candy bags?
    No...I didn't receive my candy bags...just the candy bowls...how do I retrieve the bags?

Quote Originally Posted by Freshte View Post
    No...I didn't receive my candy bags...just the candy bowls...how do I retrieve the bags?
    I have passed your information on.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 11-01-20 at 01:57 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    why do you have to make these goals so difficult.?? I’ve been doing so many deliveries and and not getting any candy bags just spoons and upgrade parts. just another game you have no chance of winning thanks storm8