Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Trick or Treat Event - 2020 Oct 21

Quote Originally Posted by jeidai View Post
    I bought the garbage disposal, now it has a timer of 3 hours. In the meantime my barn is full and I can?t collect anything to make more items to fill my shipments? So... I just don?t play the game for 3 hours and then I can get rid of one item and then collect one ingredient? How does this work? Thanks

(Edit: sorry, forgot the quote post)
    You can give you items in the goals and they will disappear from your barn. You only need to collect from the Dispenser if you want to participate and win the five prizes in “I Want Candy”
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    The candy mimic is lowkey driving me mad. I want to buy it, but at the same time - do I really need it? I keep going back and fourth on the idea of getting it, because I would have to buy more gems to attain it. I wouldn't be able to win it (in time) if not.

Question 1: as you obtain each item (ghost sheet, tombstones etc), does the candy count reset or keep accumulating?
    Question 2: where does the tombstone decoration show up? I passed that point, the box was checked and nothing showed up in my storage, even after rebooting game.
    Thanks!
    I only want the pirate ship and the skeleton but I doubt I will make it.

New Resident
    How to get rid of candy bag.

Quote Originally Posted by YU5TNSW View Post
    How to get rid of candy bag.
    Skeleton zombie and monster are in the barn cant use them and cant sell them there is a bug in this game please storm8 fix this or please remove the items from my barn

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 2015marly View Post
    Skeleton zombie and monster are in the barn cant use them and cant sell them there is a bug in this game please storm8 fix this or please remove the items from my barn
    I'd like this as well. I didn't want the pirate ship anyway, and am definitely now not going to be able to get it. I'd like them removed from my barn or at least the option to discard them.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I'd like this as well. I didn't want the pirate ship anyway, and am definitely now not going to be able to get it. I'd like them removed from my barn or at least the option to discard them.
    Are you both playing on androids and can you place the items on your farm?

Twix post me a picture of the two items in your cellar please?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I didn't want the pirate ship anyway, and am definitely now not going to be able to get it.
    Are you sure about not wanting that floating Pirate Ship with floating Crew of Pirates of the 7 Seas?

Decorations like this might not be available for purchase for at least another year or two.

If you love this game, you are going to be around next Halloween. By then, your farm will be bigger, more spaces to fill. You might regret not having a Pirate Ship when your neighbors are forming a Pirate Fleet to attack all the Mayflowers in FS2 lol

What?s your candy count right now? You can speed up the Candy Dispenser (each time 6 gems). Keep collecting every 3hrs. Set your alarm to wake up in middle of night to collect. Better yet, skip sleep, keep sending planes. I know you use gems generously (flytraps). So it?s not impossible for you to get the Ship.

Yo-ho-ho, here?s a bottle of rum, matey, luck to ye with that Pirate Ship

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you @judyandthecat for posting the photo. I do want the pirate ship! But I don't think I'll be able to get it

How long did we get? 12 days, I think this event should have been a month long event. The 4 days left might not be enough for me.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gdr4gon View Post
    Thank you @judyandthecat for posting the photo. I do want the pirate ship! But I don't think I'll be able to get it

How long did we get? 12 days, I think this event should have been a month long event. The 4 days left might not be enough for me.
    Crossing fingers for you.