Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Trick or Treat Event - 2020 Oct 21

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    THANK You Storm8

The spoons can be sold!

Executive Chef
    This event is too confusing for me, so I'm probably not going to get past goal 1, let alone get the candy chest thingy. Luckily however, that means I can catch a break from constantly doing something in the game. I'll just enjoy my flytrap that I just won the other day, especially since that is my favourite pet. So if I never get that chest, I won't care either way especially since it's not a flytrap (obviously).

Good luck and best wishes the those who are going to continue, and still want something from this event.

It's a pain however, that I cannot store the pumpkin candy dispenser. especially since I'm probably not going to do this event now. It's going to be sitting there for almost two weeks.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 10-22-20 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    THANK You Storm8

The spoons can be sold!
    Yay! But I still think not being able to sell the other items will be a problem later on. I understand why they?re cutting down the effectiveness of the marketplace in this event.

The drop rate for one item is always better than the rest, so my barn will probably be clogged up with Skeleton bags, while I?m still waiting to get the other two. Fingers crossed they made the drop rates more even for this event format. Maybe they should let u submit all your bags continuously instead of stopping at each goal.

Executive Chef
    Debating on just sitting this event out or not. I'm really not a fan of nor do I need any of the prizes. My farm and my storage cellular is already full with decorations and pets. So I really can live without these prizes. I would just be storing the Halloween decorations after October is over anyways so really debating on this event is worth the hassle. I already don't have much candy collected and stuck on goal 3 still.. Its just really hard to collect the candy every time it's ready and hard to keep sending airplanes to try to get the certain pieces needed especially when those drops are so low and random. I think I might just take a break from events this time and just try to craft more and play randomly to try to earn more coins. I just reached level 60 so I'm needing to save up to buy the donkeys and pens. Looks like this will be the time to work towards those. Yeah typing this just answered my question on continuing the event or not and I have just decided not to continue. Lol.. Between working, trying to get sleep, my kids and all their at home learning and other stuff they have to do, and all my other duties I have to do, this event is just impossible for me and will probably just stress and tire me out more than anything.. So I'm sitting this out. I'm definitely not complaining about the game and everything storm8 does for us, its just my real life comes first.. I will definitely/hopefully be back for the next event!! Good luck to everyone that is doing this current event though!

Ok so 108 of each item needed in total to upgrade it completely.

I?m not sure if its possible to win the final prize without having a fully upgraded Candy Dispenser
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    I?m shaking my head with disapproval at DIY events. Why oh why bring back DIY for October, when prizes are great!

Why bring back DIY events at all? Have we been so bad, Stormie, that this is our punishment?

I shake my head once more at the appalling drop rate from planes ...

2100 / 10 days = 210 each day

210 / 5x collect from dispenser each day = 42

Assuming
    Goal 3 gives 12. goal 4 gives 16. 5 gives 20
    6 gives 24. 7 gives 28. 8 gives 32
    9 gives. 36. 10 gives 40

Must get to Goal 10 by day 3 or 4

This is too hard!!!

Ok, done venting.

BTW, at least allow us to get rid of Candy Scoop from barn (so for a brief 2sec I caught the Candy Scoop in barn not grayed out at all, but then when I went back, it was grayed out again. If it?s too difficult to just have the scoops tradable, please consider making everything tradable, please. It?s a great event, making everything tradable would be Xmas in October. please?)

Does anyone know if that Candy Bowl is one time use? I need to find ways to get rid of those Candy Scoops
    Wow yes this event is really difficult. I just got the Ghost Sheet and realized how hard it?s going to be to get the 2100 needed for the Cat. Whew. This one is going to be right up the wire of the last day to finish and will probably require gems to get over the finish line. I would like to get the Vampire Chest as the Slime people are ok but not necessarily my favs. It?s like the other pink one I already have except with candy stuck to it lol. But I?ve also got a full pen with the pink slime, the humongous Pillsbury dough boy thing and the purple bear so not sure where I?d house it. Either way this is going to be a tough event to complete!! Plane drops are few and far between that?s for sure. Good luck everyone!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Ok so 108 of each item needed in total to upgrade it completely.

I?m not sure if its possible to win the final prize without having a fully upgraded Candy Dispenser
    Ah that makes sense. Ok somebody please do a rain dance for more plane drops! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    This event is too confusing for me, so I'm probably not going to get past goal 1, let alone get the candy chest thingy. Luckily however, that means I can catch a break from constantly doing something in the game. I'll just enjoy my flytrap that I just won the other day, especially since that is my favourite pet. So if I never get that chest, I won't care either way especially since it's not a flytrap (obviously).

Good luck and best wishes the those who are going to continue, and still want something from this event.

It's a pain however, that I cannot store the pumpkin candy dispenser. especially since I'm probably not going to do this event now. It's going to be sitting there for almost two weeks.
    Ok I just put some instructions in Post #2 on how to make your pet.
    Does this help?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post

I?m in total agreement!

Quote Originally Posted by db1323 View Post
    I?m in total agreement!
    Read post number 2 on page 1 of this thread.

All 12 goals are listed in Post number 1

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast