Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 140

Thread: Trick or Treat Event - 2020 Oct 21

  1. #61
    My game is stuck! I gave everything for the first level hours ago. It won?t show the next level at all, just check marks to show I have the items. Super frustrating!

    I have a screenshot but no clue to attach it lol

  2. #62
    Hi everybody, I'm also a Bit confused regarding this new kind of event. Dies anybody know, for what these golden spoons are needed???

  3. #63
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,350
    Quote Originally Posted by stefan1603 View Post
    Hi everybody, I'm also a Bit confused regarding this new kind of event. Dies anybody know, for what these golden spoons are needed???
    You need to use the golden spoon with the Candy Bowl boost in the market for 20 gems. It will give you candy items.


  4. #64
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,350
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJenny007 View Post
    My game is stuck! I gave everything for the first level hours ago. It won?t show the next level at all, just check marks to show I have the items. Super frustrating!

    I have a screenshot but no clue to attach it lol
    Have you tried force closing the game and reopening it?


  5. #65
    Warning to all: the candy bowl (that you give spoons to get treats) is one time use only!!! It is not marked that way in the market.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJenny007 View Post
    My game is stuck! I gave everything for the first level hours ago. It won?t show the next level at all, just check marks to show I have the items. Super frustrating!

    I have a screenshot but no clue to attach it lol
    Make sure you scroll down on that goal and do all.
    Goal 1 of 12: I Want Candy
    We're going to need to get more candy if we want to be able to share with everyone this Halloween. I bet we could use these candy bags to improve our Pumpkin Candy Dispenser!
    Buy Pumpkin Candy Dispenser
    Make 1 Plane Delivery
    Give 1 of each
    Skeleton Candy Bag
    Zombie Candy Bag
    Monster Candy Bag
    Completing Goal 1 your Candy Dispenser will give 8 candy
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 10-24-20 at 03:54 AM.

  7. #67
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    91

    Candy Bowl

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerIreneOK View Post
    Warning to all: the candy bowl (that you give spoons to get treats) is one time use only!!! It is not marked that way in the market.
    Learned the hard way. Never would of purchased if it said ?one time use only?!

  8. #68
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,350
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJenny007 View Post
    My game is stuck! I gave everything for the first level hours ago. It won?t show the next level at all, just check marks to show I have the items. Super frustrating!

    I have a screenshot but no clue to attach it lol
    The goal might not be registering if you didn’t buy the Candy Dispenser


  9. #69
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,285
    Please let us atleast discard items. I'm not participating and my storage is going to fill up pretty quickly with items I don't want/need.

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Please let us atleast discard items. I'm not participating and my storage is going to fill up pretty quickly with items I don't want/need.
    Then buy the Dispenser from the Market and give the items!

    It is a beautiful animated decoration!

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •