There’s a new version of the game that fixes the issue with the iPads. If you are still having any problems, feel free to post here and someone will assist you.
The update to fix the issue has been released. It might take up to a few hours for you to see the new version in your update page due to how Apple manages updates.
Originally Posted by StarTrekGayle
The button for the menu, design, everything from the right side and the bottom part takes a while to appear.
And scrolling through menus is so slow (on Bakery Story and Restaurant Story)
The size of the screen is correct, at least on iPad mini
Which iPad Mini device (year or model number) are you on?
Originally Posted by pereira77
Scaling Issues for Bakery Story on iPad:
1) In the news section of the messages menu, the pending gifts, news feed nad material requests texts are squished
2) The text field for the wall screen doesnt span across the whole menu, post icon is tiny (This is an older issue, but its now a lot worse)
3) Recipe icons in cookbook are smaller than normal
4) Gift icons in ?My gifts? and the screen to give gifts from the neighbors section are smaller than normal
5) In ?Blocked List,? the people you have blocked only fill up half the screen
6) Star icons in the Community section and the Profile section are smaller than normal
7) When you collect coins, social stars, or xps the temporary text you get is cut off on the top and bottom (its easier to see on other numbers, but you can see even with the 2 and 0 the shading is cut off and top of numbers)
8) In ?Community? in the social menu the text that says ?Visit different community members to leave tips on their tables and write messages on their walls? is smaller than it used to be and how it is on Restaurant Story. It makes it hard to read.
9) The ?X? in the expansion menu is smaller than it is supposed to be
10) In the market, the icons for each tab are smaller than they are supposed to be
SCALING ISSUES FOR IPHONE:
1) On iphone X, the social star rating bar overlaps the main menu button
Last edited by Paul__; 10-29-20 at 01:50 AM.
When will we have a new update to fix the small texts in the Iphone devices? It has been a week since I have this issue. I don't want to hurt my vision. The words look very tiny and we need an update to fix this problem. This is also happening in Restaurant Story.
Last edited by Francys08; 11-07-20 at 03:09 PM.
It also happens on iPhone 11. Since the social rating overlaps the main menu button, I have a hard time visiting other players. I have to sometimes click twice (if not more) to be able to go the main menu tab. Hopefully the scaling will be fixed soon.
Originally Posted by Paul__