Thread: How to get all I need to make tokens in spooky shack

New Resident

How to get all I need to make tokens in spooky shack

So I have completed the beast master and the haunted ball room, And I still cannot get enough tokens to make The haunted garden in the spooky shack...I have only been able to make five yellow tokens for the haunted garden so if I?ve already completed the beast master and the haunted ballroom how in the world am I supposed to get the rest of the supplies to make the rest of the yellow tokens for the haunted garden and for the Ghost Alicorn?

Rhino Keeper
    Same issue

Nightclub Owner
    You have to finish the next event which will give the final materials required - SW has all of the details in Post #3 of the current event thread.

Executive Chef
    And you also had to get the final prize Winifred in the previous event to this week's one......
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, I've written all of this info in the post about the Ghost Alicorn including what you should have by the end of this event. Please have a read and if you have any questions, post in the current event thread.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1631912

closing duplicate thread.