Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this game over?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    You can master recipes for limited time cruises
    No I cannot. I work 16 hour shifts (18 hrs with commute) in a hospital every other day, so I cannot complete this. Even with stacking my counters and blocking the door, it is impossible to finish.

Is there any way to delete this game and start from scratch? I really enjoyed this game, but now that I've mastered everything, it's pretty pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules_c View Post

Is there any way to delete this game and start from scratch? I really enjoyed this game, but now that I've mastered everything, it's pretty pointless.
    ?????????

Sorry for the late reply -

Unfortunately, you cannot restart your progress from scratch. If you want, you can create another ID on a new device and login using that.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Sorry for the late reply -

Unfortunately, you cannot restart your progress from scratch. If you want, you can create another ID on a new device and login using that.
    Why do you give an answer to this question, but ignore the more important questions like whether this game is done or not. It's clear that none of the things we are led to believe are coming soon inside the game are coming soon, but you refuse to confirm it. Why is this?

Rhino Keeper
    Even if there are no more major game expansions, I'd love to see the developers unlock the ability to expand your restaurant floor. Judging from the screen texture around the restaurants, it looks like the backend has the ability to make a restaurant bigger than the current limit... Then, at least, we could display more of our mastery plaques and decoration. Like other players, I stopped playing several years ago after getting to level 60... randomly reopened it recently and have played the last few cruises. It is sort of mindless at this point, but I would certainly be more invested if I could 'build' out the restaurant to the edges! Would probably even be sucked into buying some gems

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptacular View Post
    Why do you give an answer to this question, but ignore the more important questions like whether this game is done or not. It's clear that none of the things we are led to believe are coming soon inside the game are coming soon, but you refuse to confirm it. Why is this?
    Sorry, but I don’t work for Storm8, so I don’t have an answer regarding the areas which are coming soon unfortunately. However, I don’t see any reason to believe the game is ending soon since we still get new characters and recipes bi-weekly, and got some new decorations a few weeks ago for the first time in a while.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Yes please update

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12