Thread: Game over man

Farm Supplier

Game over man

With the new Spring Greens cruise the special dishes will require a minimum of 513 green peppers to complete. Considering it take 5 hours to generate 6 peppers, it would take nearly 18 days to collect that many, but the cruise takes 14 days. And that's if the player is willing to collect every 5 hours on the dot, waking up in the middle of the night to do so. In other words, this ask cannot be completed. I'm quitting this game.

I'm not sure why I'm even bothering to post this as it's clear from the state of the boards that everybody else has quit by now. The event guides aren't even being posted any more.

New Resident
    This is either an April fool's day prank or they have officially given up on this game.

Let me check if this is a bug.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Players can always upgrade a grocer to increase the amount of ingredients they can get with each collection, this should help reduce the amount of time they need to complete these side goals.

Additionally, users can utilize the street market to find and purchase items that they may be waiting on to restock
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    Does this mean it's not a bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Players can always upgrade a grocer to increase the amount of ingredients they can get with each collection, this should help reduce the amount of time they need to complete these side goals.
    How do you upgrade a grocer?

Additionally, users can utilize the street market to find and purchase items that they may be waiting on to restock
    Oh come on, that's never going to come close to making up the deficit. You'll be lucky to get 3 or 4 peppers a days.
    Last edited by Skeptacular; 04-02-22 at 05:11 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    actually, 6 ingredients at a time is at the MAX upgraded grocer already. in other words, Skeptacular’s calculations already took that into account, and we still WON’T have enough time to complete the recipes….

to be honest, i can’t figure out why i still play this game given how ridiculous the ingredient requirements are in the last few cruises. i think it’s the nostalgia….maybe it’s time for me to just give up too…..:/

Farm Supplier
    Let me check if this is a bug.
    So, is it or isn't it?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The goal was intended as it was written and it has been confirmed with S8 that the goal requirements are not a bug. As with all forums, players can start threads in this forum to provide event goals. This is not the responsibility of a moderator.

Closing thread as original question has been answered.