Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this game over?

Is this game over?

Hi, is this game over? I know that there are still new catering events, but I am referring to new appliances and new recipes. The food truck has been there for 1+ years and every time you click onto it, it says coming soon. It doesn?t seem like there will be anything new after the wine making barrel. Does anyone have any information on this? I have asked support, but I just keep getting a message that they don?t offer tips

I've wondered the same things.

I've been playing for over 5 years and the food truck has always said coming soon. Once you reach level 60, that's as far as you can go, but with each cruise, there are new recipes. I stopped playing for almost a year but recently started back up and I now don't receive new featured items with the cruises. For example, in the Moonlight Masquerade cruise which is going on right now, in the to-do-list it says win a raven from the cruise or get one in the market - there are no items in my market. How about you? Do new cruise items show up in your market so you can buy new stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by MauMauYum View Post
    I've been playing for over 5 years and the food truck has always said coming soon. Once you reach level 60, that's as far as you can go, but with each cruise, there are new recipes. I stopped playing for almost a year but recently started back up and I now don't receive new featured items with the cruises. For example, in the Moonlight Masquerade cruise which is going on right now, in the to-do-list it says win a raven from the cruise or get one in the market - there are no items in my market. How about you? Do new cruise items show up in your market so you can buy new stuff?
    Cruise items haven’t shown up in the market for a while now. You have to win them from playing the events.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Yup new cruises show up, but those really don’t interest me anymore. Unfortunately think it is time to delete the app

Yup new cruises show up, but those really don’t interest me anymore. Unfortunately think it is time to delete the app

So I have one recipe left to master. After that I'm done??? No new recipes appear? And the hot dog stand never turns into whatever is "coming soon"?? Did I win the game????

Quote Originally Posted by Jules_c View Post
    So I have one recipe left to master. After that I'm done??? No new recipes appear? And the hot dog stand never turns into whatever is "coming soon"?? Did I win the game????
    You can master recipes for limited time cruises
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

See my post. It needs ****ed. Yes I'd say it is over.

I’ve been playing for 8 months and the carnival is always coming soon, so when I get to level 60, is that it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast