Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DRAGON TALES: Spirit Search - 2020 Oct 16

Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    Please confirm if the breeding combo for Prettygeist pink and red or pink and purple. Thanks.
    It is pink and purple or pink and spooky.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    It is pink and purple or pink and spooky.
    Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Yep. Another month of double Dragon Tales, double ************ and no World Event. And this Tales has two dragons with the same elements. I'm sitting this one out and suggest putting marble keys as a chapter prize since World Events come every 2 or 3 months.
    I'm pretty concerned about this. having enough food to finish a Tales every other event is not sustainable. I use leaderboard to 1. feed up as many dragons as possible for evolving during both lb and WE and 2. replenish the food invested by winning it back by placing high on the lb. Then during the WE I can concentrate on growing food because the dragons I want to evolve are already ready. Without time in between to grow more food, I'll be out after the next 3 or 4 Tales. I guess i could choose to sit some out, but I really love the dragons in this tales and want to get all of them.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    I decided to go for 10 chapters this time. It?s probably been about 8 months since I did that, I normally stop once I get the chapter 7 dragon because this is a huge drain on food and time. But, I got going on this one and am going to try. I never missed a dragon the first couple years they did this and then now it?s too much with Lb and other events back to back every time. I miss the days when they gave us breaks so I?m forced to take mine when the tales events come up. Everyone needs a break.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I decided to go for 10 chapters this time. It?s probably been about 8 months since I did that, I normally stop once I get the chapter 7 dragon because this is a huge drain on food and time. But, I got going on this one and am going to try. I never missed a dragon the first couple years they did this and then now it?s too much with Lb and other events back to back every time. I miss the days when they gave us breaks so I?m forced to take mine when the tales events come up. Everyone needs a break.
    I'm trying very hard to get all the rainbow dragons, so I *have* to finish this one. But I used to sometimes stop after chapter 7, too. That way you still have 2 new dragons and,if you have a newer account, 12 island parts. My baby island was able to expand last night after winning those island parts.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I stopped trying to get to 10 because they changed the tasks to things that are extremely hard to complete without dumping massive amounts of gold. Needing 100,000+ food or breeding a specific dragon are just a couple of the tasks that are necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I'm pretty concerned about this. having enough food to finish a Tales every other event is not sustainable. I use leaderboard to 1. feed up as many dragons as possible for evolving during both lb and WE and 2. replenish the food invested by winning it back by placing high on the lb. Then during the WE I can concentrate on growing food because the dragons I want to evolve are already ready. Without time in between to grow more food, I'll be out after the next 3 or 4 Tales.
    This was my strategy too. I guess they noticed quite a few players doing this and decided to shake up the format. Luckily I have a whole lot of level 15 food producing dragons so right now I think I am still nett positive on food production even playing both LB and Tales.

Back when I was saving up food for a crystal trophy attempt I had to give up playing Tales to the end. I think I only played it up to level 4 or 5, which made it contribute to growing my food pile, not take from it.

Rhino Keeper
    I have spent most of the day trying to complete the task of winning two battles with my Censer dragon. The battle arena hasn’t given me a single dragon type that Censer could win against. Maybe my luck will change after complaining about it...

Executive Chef
    I thought I would at least be able to finish chapter sevens goals so I could get that dragon, but have been stuck on chapter 6 for two days because I haven't been playing that long so I don't have any pink or purple dragons yet.. Oh well.. At least I was able to get the nightstream dragon and a wicked broom... But can anyone please tell me if there's a dragon prize or something at the end of whatever this leaderboard is with the bingo cards??! Thanks..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12