Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/15: Monster Hunt S27 and LB | event information on page 1

Where did you find the tough muddlings and swamp snakes? I?m not exactly sure what I am supposed to be fighting... boar with the dead trees, fangbeasts from everywhere, and the steed from the pigs? Is that it? I feel like I?m missing something already

Fashion Designer
    Don't Quest beasts almost always NOT drop tokens, though? 😕

Usually we can get LB points for fighting the non-"standard" beasts from specific questlines, but we do NOT get tokens for them...
    like the Troll King, or past event monsters spawned from traps, which give only points?

It would be nice if everything gave tokens, just feeling like those new beasties not giving tokens is consistent. 😣

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Haha before anyone else has an anxiety attack like me, it is the First Goal that gets you the Spooky Bundle box! I thought for a moment only the First Prize winner got it but note there's another goal that has a Spooky Bundle box, plus the final Goal gives more horseshoes for the Spooky Shack, so you Must participate in this event up to the 2300 point Goal to get the second Spooky Bundle, plus horseshoes,if you want that Spooky Alicorn.
    Oops my wording was not at all clear. Thanks for clarifying that.

Executive Chef
    do't forget lorlelai fountain
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by margatini View Post
    Where did you find the tough muddlings and swamp snakes? I?m not exactly sure what I am supposed to be fighting... boar with the dead trees, fangbeasts from everywhere, and the steed from the pigs? Is that it? I feel like I?m missing something already
    Purple Glimmer Golems from Horses, too! One pet of a horse = guaranteed 1 Golem spawn to chop away at during MH. 🤩
    I usually focus on the Glimmer Golems and my once daily Blue Dire Boar, and I do pretty well earning enough tokens to trade for Golden Troll Tokens for the MRC! ❤️

The main Monster Hunt Guide ( https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...s-How-it-works ) has a list of things to do daily to earn a decent amount of tokens, front page will have some of that info once updated, and there are discussions of people's strategies in past MH event threads too. 😊
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 10-15-20 at 02:25 PM.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by margatini View Post
    It's nice to sometimes spawn monsters that drop supplies for opening up more land.
    Swamp land Far East needs snakes and mudlings
    Elemental event has the toxic spirit
    Area where stone animals are located need wisps

Each day during LB event, we get 3 monster hunt goals in the goal book that give token rewards, helpful for the event
    Spawn 5 fang beasts (too energy intensive imo, I ignore this one)
    Spawn 1 blue dire boar from dead tree (I do it each day)
    Spawn 1 golem from horse (I do each day, and it is my primary monster I use for these events)

Spawn the new horse monster from cows or pigs....I consider this to also be very energy intensive and only do when I get cross eyed from too many golems. However, they drop items that can be used to craft turn in items for points in leaderboard.

Rhino Keeper
    I am on a mission for all three of these new beauties! I already got my Underworld Steed (and an extra sea kelpie, score!). My spooky supplies gave me enough (from all three bundles) to finish the webbed gate AND the spell circle goals. I’ve unlocked my haunted garden goal and have half the tokens needed for that. I also crafted more alicorn tokens and only need three more tokens (from the next event, since I finished this one) to get my Alicorn! Wahoo! I could have probably gotten my haunted garden this round but I crafted the alicorn tokens first.

Crafted - 10 webbed gate tokens / One Webbed Gate
    Crafted - 10 spell circle tokens / one spell circle
    Crafted - 5 haunted garden tokens
    Crafted - can’t remember how many but I think it was 5 alicorn tokens

If you need me, I’ll be ****ing all the purole glimmer golems I can find for the next 5 days. Gold troll tokens, come to me!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Agree: S8, please have Toxified Spirit drop tokens.

Also, I won't be fighting any Brimsone Steeds either, since they don't drop MH tokens either.
    So if I battle the Toxic Queen in Part III of An Elemental Discovery for 299 hits, I will not get any MH tokens. Now that is sad. S8, please do fix this!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You will only get LB points for any monster (incl toxic queen) during monster hunts. This has pretty much always been the way that other core monsters work... however, the team are reading posts and taking feedback onboard.

I'll get page 1 up and running later today. Happy hunting everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    My underworld steed has an 8 hour timer, 32 gems to skip. First collection gave me:

Horse hair
    175 coins
    1 trade ticket

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast