Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Castle Story 10/15: Monster Hunt S27 and LB | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I absolutely love Monster hunts and this one did not disappoint. I still have so many MRC crafts on my wishlist that these hunts can't seem to come often enough.
    This time, in a strange twist of events, I even finished first on the Leader Board! I was working on Troll Tokens only and not focussing on the LB, and I guess the rest of the team wasn't either! I am super stoked. I got 3 Lizards, an Armored Widow, a beautiful Blue steed and a Red steed as an unexpected but very lovely bonus.
    Thank you S8! Looking forward to the next one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    I absolutely love Monster hunts and this one did not disappoint. I still have so many MRC crafts on my wishlist that these hunts can't seem to come often enough.
    This time, in a strange twist of events, I even finished first on the Leader Board! I was working on Troll Tokens only and not focussing on the LB, and I guess the rest of the team wasn't either! I am super stoked. I got 3 Lizards, an Armored Widow, a beautiful Blue steed and a Red steed as an unexpected but very lovely bonus.
    Congratulations, that's a very lovely bonus indeed! (they must look awesome together!)

In my group only 2 players didn't make it to the 2300 Points, I think that's more than usual. Maybe the Ghost Alicorn is the cause?

Can't wait for the next event and the next batch of Spooky Supplies
    I love these kind of ('event overarching') challenges S8, hope you continue to do them now and again!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wintersno View Post
    I got enough tokens to craft a second cabbage hut or an armored dire wolf (I just need to save more mithril)... which one should I craft? I can?t decide. How much energy does the dire wolf drop? Is it like a daily Ali?

I got Lorelei?s fountain last MH and got zero gold tokens but this MH I got 3 so I was pretty happy!
    This mention of the cabbage hut reminded me of that option. So I went to check how many gold tokens I ended up with last night. Can you believe I have exactly 69 gold tokens in my inventory?? I'll get the one missing token from my Beastbane Display or one of the Unicorns eventually, but still - *facepalm*. Oh well. It was late last night and I wanted to go to sleep, so I stopped once I had reached the energy limit I had set myself. I could easily have gotten one more gold token if I had just noticed, lol.

Fashion Designer
    Ah the Brimstone Steed was a Weekly energy dropper? Nice! Congrats to those who brought one in! 👍❤️

I managed to earn my last 2 Unicorns, and an Armored Alicorn! 🥰
    Not the best Golden Troll Token haul compared to others but i'm quite pleased for still relying on daily energy regen + my small weekly/daily Alicorn herd. 😊
    Went to bed early and ended up in 5th place with 5,007 Points; 1st prize had 10,453 Points (Purchasing Packs daily from what I saw, no energy droppers out at all so that was interesting to see- pure energy packs!), and 2nd was at around 8.1k points. I'm glad I wasn't really trying to keep up, and chose to focus purely on golems (when I could, a few times I forgot that Sir Pigg spawns the special beast 🤣 ).

Thank you for the event, hope everyone had fun! ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    We're glad you enjoyed the event! Congratulations on the haul

Executive Chef
    Oops - thought I was doing a rotten cabbage craft and accidentally crafted a second wizard’s portal. Bye to all my gold tokens!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    The Dire Wolf drops 20, 40 or 60 Energy every 5 days.
    Mostly 20 from what I picked up here on the Forum. I don't have them myself.
    I would choose the Cabbage Hut if I were you, but that's just personal preference like all Golden Token choices.

I think I got around 3 Golden Troll Tokens from Lorelei too, that's nice indeed! And I got 1 from the Beastbane Display this morning.
    I'm saving up for a second Wizard's Portal next Monster hunt.
    Ok I see, I was hoping the armored dire wolf was like the daily alicorns. I already crafted all the alicorns and unicorns, wish there was more lol. I will just craft my second cabbage hut then and hopefully there will be some great items in the tent! Thanks Ronja!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    This mention of the cabbage hut reminded me of that option. So I went to check how many gold tokens I ended up with last night. Can you believe I have exactly 69 gold tokens in my inventory?? I'll get the one missing token from my Beastbane Display or one of the Unicorns eventually, but still - *facepalm*. Oh well. It was late last night and I wanted to go to sleep, so I stopped once I had reached the energy limit I had set myself. I could easily have gotten one more gold token if I had just noticed, lol.
    Oh man that is so close! I hope you get that 1 gold token! 🤞🤞🤞

New Resident
    Hi CS, may I suggest a tree chopping monster hunt so people can choose their prizes and maybe craft some of the ones that they missed out on? The winning 2 on LB had 20K and 18K points which is pretty discouraging for the rest of us.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021