Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/15: Monster Hunt S27 and LB | event information on page 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Ooh! Thank you for the heads up. I was thinking that it would be similar to the Armoured Dire Wolf since they cost the same amount to craft. I?m still 6 Mithril short and haven?t crafted it yet so will hold on to see if this gets changed (fixed).
    It?s worthless. Save Mithril for ADW

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    Aw man! My new work schedule is set up where I just can't play like I used to. I didn't make the leaderboard event in time. Does that mean I just give up on the Ghostly Alicorn? I'm so bummed. Kind of no point if you know you're not going to get enough of the requirements.
    If you didn?t get the 2300 point reward. You can kiss that ghost Alicorn goodbye

Rhino Keeper
    The Brimstone Steed grand prize is the (weekly) energy dropper. 7 day timer, 644 gems to skip. Maybe that’s why the Armored Brimstone steed isn’t a guaranteed dropper? Which stinks cuz for that many gold tokens it should be like a unicorn at the very least!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    The Brimstone Steed grand prize is the (weekly) energy dropper. 7 day timer, 644 gems to skip. Maybe that?s why the Armored Brimstone steed isn?t a guaranteed dropper? Which stinks cuz for that many gold tokens it should be like a unicorn at the very least!
    The Armored Brimstone isn?t tied to an event. It was introduced during this event .. but it?s a permanent MRC item and it?s drops SUCK

Award for worst finish goes to... yea, I had 2288 pts but forgot to finish as I was 12th. I had nearly 20 crafts to turn in. I just plain forgot to do the last 12 pts. ��*♂️

Brimstone Steed (LB Prize) has a 7 days timer.

The requirements for Armored Brimstone Steed in MRC are enormous. It is a pity that he is not a guaranteed energy dropper . Although he should. Unless it gives energy rarely, but a lot.
    Because I guess the S8 didn't create such a beautiful and expensive creature for Horse Hair?

Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    The Brimstone Steed grand prize is the (weekly) energy dropper. 7 day timer, 644 gems to skip. Maybe that’s why the Armored Brimstone steed isn’t a guaranteed dropper? Which stinks cuz for that many gold tokens it should be like a unicorn at the very least!
    That maybe it, though, as you said, a creature that costs that much to craft should at least be a guaranteed dropper. Perhaps SW might help us check to see if this is as intended?

I had some time on my hands so I pushed myself for this event. Starting with a stockpile of 18K worth of energy, I finished off with 35K points and 289 Troll Tokens. However, due to insufficient Mithril, I couldn't craft the Armored Brimstone Steed or Armored Dire Wolf, so I ended up with three extra Kitty Knights, an extra Armored Kelpie, and an extra Armored Siren.

I still have enough left over for either the ABS or ADW when my mithril count gets back up, but I think I'll stick to another ADW instead from the feedback here.

Farm Supplier
    I got enough tokens to craft a second cabbage hut or an armored dire wolf (I just need to save more mithril)... which one should I craft? I can?t decide. How much energy does the dire wolf drop? Is it like a daily Ali?

I got Lorelei?s fountain last MH and got zero gold tokens but this MH I got 3 so I was pretty happy!
    Last edited by wintersno; 10-21-20 at 11:14 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    Aw man! My new work schedule is set up where I just can't play like I used to. I didn't make the leaderboard event in time. Does that mean I just give up on the Ghostly Alicorn? I'm so bummed. Kind of no point if you know you're not going to get enough of the requirements.
    Well according to what has been said throughout the series of events you will have to win all 3 major event prizes, the duchess from event 1, the blue steed from leaderboard and the main event prize for the upcoming event. But who knows, maybe S8 will have a horshoe sale where you can purchase the missing horshoes? 🤷*♀️ I would still craft tokens and get what I can from the spooky shack bc sometimes Halloween items will drop. I got a Halloween puppy this time as well as some pirate deco (not sure where that fits).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wintersno View Post
    I got enough tokens to craft a second cabbage hut or an armored dire wolf (I just need to save more mithril)... which one should I craft? I can?t decide. How much energy does the dire wolf drop? Is it like a daily Ali?

I got Lorelei?s fountain last MH and got zero gold tokens but this MH I got 3 so I was pretty happy!
    The Dire Wolf drops 20, 40 or 60 Energy every 5 days.
    Mostly 20 from what I picked up here on the Forum. I don't have them myself.
    I would choose the Cabbage Hut if I were you, but that's just personal preference like all Golden Token choices.

I think I got around 3 Golden Troll Tokens from Lorelei too, that's nice indeed! And I got 1 from the Beastbane Display this morning.
    I'm saving up for a second Wizard's Portal next Monster hunt.