Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/15: Monster Hunt S27 and LB | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by klm1206 View Post
    Thank you so much for your help and for moving my post to the correct thread. Since I will max out on gold coins before the end of the monster event, and I don’t want to waste good monster event time by not continuing to collect them, what would everyone recommend I purchase? I don’t have the cooking camp yet, but I don’t seem to keep my other kitchens busy all the time, so that seems a bit of a waste. Or I could just buy something small like the golden peacock. Just not sure where to spend the precious gold coins. What’s everyone think is a good option?
    I like my golden peacocks, they’re so pretty and I get pretty decent drops on golden items, including nuggets, from the 2 I have.

Farm Supplier
    I saw this in earlier post, that the team was looking into a fix for those players who completed all of the goals and didn't get the underworld steed. Has this been fixed? I haven't seen an Underworld steed in my inventory? Could someone please let us know? Thank You

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much for your help and for moving my post to the correct thread. Since I will max out on gold coins before the end of the monster event, and I don’t want to waste good monster event time by not continuing to collect them, what would everyone recommend I purchase? I don’t have the cooking camp yet, but I don’t seem to keep my other kitchens busy all the time, so that seems a bit of a waste. Or I could just buy something small like the golden peacock. Just not sure where to spend the precious gold coins. What’s everyone think is a good option?
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    I like my golden peacocks, they’re so pretty and I get pretty decent drops on golden items, including nuggets, from the 2 I have.
    i just crafted my 4th golden peacock. I too like the way they look and their drops. What other items are you considering and what are your needs (energy? / expansion ?/ etc.) ? I don't have plans to craft the cooking camp since my kitchens are idle a lot too.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Executive Chef
    First drop from the Armored Brimstone Steed was 3060 coins. Pleased with that. I had 99 Gold Troll Tokens, so I took the plunge and got something I didn't have.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone have an answer to my question #129? I see the webbed gate is on sale, would that solve my problem for the 2nd gate in the spooky shack so I could go forward. Another question do you have todo the items in the shack in order? Thanks for any help!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Does anyone have an answer to my question #129? I see the webbed gate is on sale, would that solve my problem for the 2nd gate in the spooky shack so I could go forward. Another question do you have todo the items in the shack in order? Thanks for any help!
    Did you complete the last event and get Winfred? If so then you have all the rewarded spooky shack supplies rewarded so far. If you did not complete the last event you won't get enough supplies (horseshoes for sure) to get the new Ali. See post #3 in this thread for more information too. I am doing the the items in the shack in order but I know some players are not. S8 did report that if you complete all three events you will have enough supplies to make all crafts and some extras if you want. I doubt purchasing the web gate will check off the goal since the goal says to 'trade tokens for gates'. If you purchase the date you are not doing the trade so I don't think it will check off the goal. However, I am already past that goal an working one the garden goal.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    Evidently the event you are referring to is no longer available to me so no I did not get winfred. Seems that I’m wasting my time continuing with this goal so back to working on elemental goal. Seems I messed up by not start8ng sooner. Thanks so much for helping me. Greatly appreciated.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    i just crafted my 4th golden peacock. I too like the way they look and their drops. What other items are you considering and what are your needs (energy? / expansion ?/ etc.) ? I don't have plans to craft the cooking camp since my kitchens are idle a lot too.
    Right now I’m all about the energy droppers. Last MH I got my four armored alicorns. This round I’ve gotten my glimmer alicorn and 4 unicorns. I think I’m going for armored black bears next.

Executive Chef
    Thank you so much for your help and for moving my post to the correct thread. Since I will max out on gold coins before the end of the monster event, and I don?t want to waste good monster event time by not continuing to collect them, what would everyone recommend I purchase? I don?t have the cooking camp yet, but I don?t seem to keep my other kitchens busy all the time, so that seems a bit of a waste. Or I could just buy something small like the golden peacock. Just not sure where to spend the precious gold coins. What?s everyone think is a good option?
    I got the 4 Unicorns & glimmer Ali first, for daily energy drops, now going for Armored Direwolf or Dark Knight(Mithril dropper)
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 10-19-20 at 05:27 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Please consider lowering the crafting time for the next monster hunt
    15 minutes for 15 points
    And then 4 hours for 40 points just seems too long