Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/15: Monster Hunt S27 and LB | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Wooo first prize for the leaderboard is a box of supplies to craft items in the spooky shack.. 75 energy used on monsters to get it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Wooo first prize for the leaderboard is a box of supplies to craft items in the spooky shack.. 75 energy used on monsters to get it.
    Haha before anyone else has an anxiety attack like me, it is the First Goal that gets you the Spooky Bundle box! I thought for a moment only the First Prize winner got it but note there's another goal that has a Spooky Bundle box, plus the final Goal gives more horseshoes for the Spooky Shack, so you Must participate in this event up to the 2300 point Goal to get the second Spooky Bundle, plus horseshoes,if you want that Spooky Alicorn.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    You need 2300 points to get the needed horseshoes to craft the ghost Alicorn
    Last edited by WindermereBakery; 10-15-20 at 12:50 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Haha before anyone else has an anxiety attack like me, it is the First Goal that gets you the box! I thought for a moment only the First Prize winner got it but note there's another goal that has a Spooky Bundle, plus the final Goal gives more horseshoes for the Spooky Shack, so you Must participate in this event up to the 2300 point Goal to get the second Spooky Bundle, plus horseshoes,if you want that Spooky Alicorn.
    Still have to finish to the 2300 Underworld Steed to get 5 more shoes 5 10 5 total 20 this event

Quote Originally Posted by WindermereBakery View Post
    You need 2300 points to get the ghost Alicorn
    Probably only the horse shoes to add to your stash. This is only the 2nd event so we have another to go yet before we have enough to craft the ali.

2300 points is for the other worldly stead.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Host(ess)
    LOL I am competing against myself . Both of my two Queendoms are in the same group

And by the way... I ignore the leader board as usual, just make as many gold tokens as possible and get the final prize

Rhino Keeper
    BIG ISSUE - the prize packet for 2300 tokens gave me another sea kelpie (prize from last time) instead of the steed for this round. @spiritwind - can you help?
    Last edited by nic_hawk; 10-15-20 at 12:19 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Copied:

Win all three events in the month of October to get enough Ghostly Horseshoes to craft the Ghost Alicorn!
    Event 1: A Night to Dismember
    * 3 spooky bundles were released in this event
    * At the end of this event you will have enough supplies (if you follow the Trick or Token goals in order) to craft the 3 pumpkin candles (to complete goal 2)
    * Once you craft the 3rd Pumpkin Candle, the Webbed Gate is unlocked. You will have enough items to craft 1 Webbed Gate. The next event will provide additional supplies to craft the 2nd Webbed Gate required in goal 3
    * All other trades are still locked (ie, the Spell Circle, Haunted Garden, and the Ghost Alicorn)

Event 2: coming mid October after this event concludes
    Event 3: coming later in October

If you do not get the major prizes from all 3 events you will not get enough horseshoes to craft the Ghost Alicorn.

Quote Originally Posted by WindermereBakery View Post
    And does it drop energy every time or sugar and carrots?? Because 85 Troll tokens and 75 Mithril!! Wow!!!
    It says CHANCE to drop energy.

Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    BIG ISSUE - the prize packet for 2300 tokens gave me another sea kelpie (prize from last time) instead of the steed for this round. @spiritwind - can you help?
    The team is looking into this now!

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast