Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 209

Thread: Castle Story 10/15: Monster Hunt S27 and LB | event information on page 1

  1. #71
    Is completing a Tricks of the Trade a requirement for "completing" this second Event? (ie: do we need to do it to get necessary horseshoes?)
    Do we have to win/buy an Armored Brimstone Steed to "complete" the event , or just get to the end of the Beast Master Goals at 2,300 pts?

  2. #72
    Could someone help me figure out why I cannot access the event? I started a second account, it?s up to level 13 I have Old Thomas and Ivy, I have the royal exchange. But I don?t have any prompts or ability to join the event.

  3. #73
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,286
    I have finished, just confirming that I could only make 7 garden tokens for the month long alicorn goal. Is this correct, or did I miss some?

  4. #74
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by CarterB22 View Post
    Is completing a Tricks of the Trade a requirement for "completing" this second Event? (ie: do we need to do it to get necessary horseshoes?)
    Do we have to win/buy an Armored Brimstone Steed to "complete" the event , or just get to the end of the Beast Master Goals at 2,300 pts?
    You don't have to win your leaderboard and you don't have to do any other trades/goals.
    You only need to win the Underworld Steed at 2300 Points. That's completing the event.
    (you will get 3x Spooky Supplies. at 40 points, 1300 points and 2300 points)

  5. #75
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Attachment 57050
    My Halloween district.

    Fingers crossed I can take out first or second and win the Brimstone Steed.
    POTP
    Love your Ghost Garden, your Steed should feel right at home!
    Good luck with your leaderboard

  6. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Selasane View Post
    Could someone help me figure out why I cannot access the event? I started a second account, it?s up to level 13 I have Old Thomas and Ivy, I have the royal exchange. But I don?t have any prompts or ability to join the event.
    I'm not sure if you are bugged or not. On your main account, do you see an 231 icon on the upper right side of your screen? That opens leaderboard. You should also have 3 monster hunt goals in the goal book on the upper left if your screen.

    Haggy I always love seeing pictures of your decorating. I'd love to see others' post pictures of their kingdoms too!

    I got a weird message today telling me my neighbors have received max number of gifts. it seemed unusual. I wondered if it had anything to do with me visiting folks in my LB and sending neighbor invites but otherwise haven't gifted too many or encountered it before.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 10-16-20 at 12:25 PM.

  7. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Selasane View Post
    Could someone help me figure out why I cannot access the event? I started a second account, it?s up to level 13 I have Old Thomas and Ivy, I have the royal exchange. But I don?t have any prompts or ability to join the event.
    For some reason I have in my head that MH may require level 17+? Can anyone please confirm?
    I found a Hub Events post (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1190378) that says most timed events are available after level 15-17, but am not absolutely certain for MH specifically.

    The MRC will be available after level 22, but you can definitely still participate (earn and trade for tokens, Finish the Event (win the Final Goal prize), and even earn leaderboard points) before then as i'm sure you know from your first account! Just... not sure from which level. Help? 😅

  8. #78
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    498
    Thank you, Spiritwind! This is a first. Not much fun if I can?t use the gold tokens to craft anything!

  9. #79
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    498
    The goal book shows a check by the Center. Could you mention it to them. By the time I put in a ticket the event will be over!

  10. #80
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    For some reason I have in my head that MH may require level 17+? Can anyone please confirm?
    I found a Hub Events post (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1190378) that says most timed events are available after level 15-17, but am not absolutely certain for MH specifically.

    The MRC will be available after level 22, but you can definitely still participate (earn and trade for tokens, Finish the Event (win the Final Goal prize), and even earn leaderboard points) before then as i'm sure you know from your first account! Just... not sure from which level. Help? 
    Starts at LVL 15 but no MRC LVL 22 and Horses are not available till LVL 17 Still can do trades
    Last edited by greasyfork1; 10-16-20 at 01:37 PM.

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •