Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 209

Thread: Castle Story 10/15: Monster Hunt S27 and LB | event information on page 1

  1. #151
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    The armored dire wolf and the armored brimstone steed have the same requisites. Very expensive on tokens and mithril. So I'm trying to make a tough decision. I know the drops for the armored dire wolf, not sure about the new steed. Does the armored brimstone steed have guaranteed energy drops?
    The Armored Brimstone Steed is NOT a guaranteed Energy dropper.
    For his price I would not put it high on my 'to craft' wish list.
    Info is on page 1 :
    Armored Brimstone Steed (MRC): Spellbound Dew, Horse Hair, Fertilizer, Carrots, Sugar, Energy (Rare), about 3000+ Coins

  2. #152
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Hi everyone. I see some notes here about a glimmer Ali.
    I don't have that in my MRC.
    Anyone know what that is please.
    The Glimmer Alicorn is a Purple Alicorn (in the middle of the picture)

    Attachment 57068

    I don't see him in my MRC either. (it has always been there..)
    Even if you've crafted things, they should still be there 'blacked out'/ 'Inventory Full'
    S8, did you remove it? Was this intentional? (Edit : sorry S8, mystery already solved! )
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-20-20 at 05:49 AM.

  3. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    The Glimmer Alicorn is a Purple Alicorn (in the middle of the picture)

    Attachment 57068

    I don't see him in my MRC either. (it has always been there..)
    Even if you've crafted things, they should still be there 'blacked out'/ 'Inventory Full'
    S8, did you remove it? Was this intentional?
    I have not crafted my 1 Glimmer Alicorn yet, and just finished my last-allowed 4th Unicorn. Glimmer Alicorn still shows in my MRC with "1 time only" as its qualifier, while the Unicorns are greyed out and say "Inventory is full" like you mentioned other maxed out should.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CB110DBA-15B1-46FE-B81F-5BA62EB1435E.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	323.3 KB 
ID:	57069

    Seems normal, but I wonder if since it's a one-time-only craft, not listed as an inventory limit like the rest (which could/may change), they've set it to disappear like when we finish a Quest craftable?
    We can only ever combine those items once, then Poof! Gone? 🤔

    If yours used to be greyed out like the rest, though, then hopefully s8 can shed some light on it. 😥

  4. #154
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,056
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    I have not crafted my 1 Glimmer Alicorn yet, and just finished my last-allowed 4th Unicorn. Glimmer Alicorn still shows in my MRC with "1 time only" as its qualifier, while the Unicorns are greyed out and say "Inventory is full" like you mentioned other maxed out should.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CB110DBA-15B1-46FE-B81F-5BA62EB1435E.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	323.3 KB 
ID:	57069

    Seems normal, but I wonder if since it's a one-time-only craft, not listed as an inventory limit like the rest (which could/may change), they've set it to disappear like when we finish a Quest craftable?
    We can only ever combine those items once, then Poof! Gone? ��

    If yours used to be greyed out like the rest, though, then hopefully s8 can shed some light on it. ��
    Maybe I spoke to soon, I don't actually remember the craft being there before 'blacked out'. I never payed attention to it.
    I just assumed it should be there because other crafted things are there too. But like you say, the wording is different with this one.

    Strange you still have the craft and Flowersandgems not... Mysterious
    Flowersandgems, can you double check it's not in your MRC and you haven't crafted it before?

  5. #155
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    390
    I haven't been able to get into the game since like 8,9 hours... Anyone else having problem?

  6. #156
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Maybe I spoke to soon, I don't actually remember the craft being there before 'blacked out'. I never payed attention to it.
    I just assumed it should be there because other crafted things are there too. But like you say, the wording is different with this one.

    Strange you still have the craft and Flowersandgems not... Mysterious
    Flowersandgems, can you double check it's not in your MRC and you haven't crafted it before?
    You are right. I already have one in my herd of Alicorns. It's a daily energy giver.
    The craft is definitely not in my MRC, at all. So I assume it disappears after you craft it. Mystery solved, thank you.

  7. #157
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    I haven't been able to get into the game since like 8,9 hours... Anyone else having problem?
    No problems here. I am on iPad.

  8. #158
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    You are right. I already have one in my herd of Alicorns. It's a daily energy giver.
    The craft is definitely not in my MRC, at all. So I assume it disappears after you craft it. Mystery solved, thank you.
    Excellent!

    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    I haven't been able to get into the game since like 8,9 hours... Anyone else having problem?
    I don't have any problems, I'm on ipad too..

  9. #159
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    If you want energy, I think saving up for the Wizard's Portal or Armored Direwolf is a better way to go. Those are guaranteed energy droppers. (I especially like the Wizard's portal!)
    I have the Black Bears and I don't regret crafting them.. but the energy drop is very rare (like with dragons).
    I like they still drop 1000+ Coins so it never feels like a waste to collect from them, but if you want energy you will be disappointed.

    The Wizard's Portal is similar to the the Wizard's School. Only with a 5 hour wait, and less energy drop (starts at 4 energy, and you can upgrade the portal so it drops 8 energy every 5 hours).
    It's a lot of Tokens you probably can't gather in 1 Hunt, but I definitely think they are worth it.

    I'm also very fond of my Golden Peacocks. Highly recommended!
    They are cheap, gorgeous and good Golden Item droppers (still rare though)
    (I love you can also use them in events where you need chicken drops)
    Thank you for the great info! Totally changing my plans and going for the direwolves and then the energy portals before anything else! I always run out of energy so fast and still have a ton of main story lines to complete so I need all of the guaranteed energy resources I can get!

  10. #160
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    357
    So has anyone with the Armored Brimstone Steed actually gotten ENERGY from it yet? i'm wondering if when it does drop, if it's a large amount... or if it's just the 2+ minimum...

    Still trying to wrap my head around the price tag for it and getting close to needing to spend Troll Tokens on something.
    Last edited by farmerted7; 10-20-20 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Armored word added

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •