Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/15: Monster Hunt S27 and LB | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Armored Brimstone Steed has 12 hour timer.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic3 (2).jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	101.5 KB 
ID:	57034

Name:	pic2 (2).jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	57035

Name:	pic1 (2).jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	57036

what goal is the 2nd crafring supply drop?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You will only get LB points for any monster (incl toxic queen) during monster hunts. This has pretty much always been the way that other core monsters work... however, the team are reading posts and taking feedback onboard.

I'll get page 1 up and running later today. Happy hunting everyone!
    So we will get the shields to move along to get the Underworld Steed? That makes me very happy. Thanks for clearing that up.

Rhino Keeper
    So just so I am aiming for the right prize the horse awarded after 2300 is the major prize needed to get the ghost Alicorn at the end of the month. And not the golden tokens ?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    So we will get the shields to move along to get the Underworld Steed? That makes me very happy. Thanks for clearing that up.
    Just to be really clear...

* Pigs and cows spawn the Brimstone Steed - this is the only way to get brimstone tokens to craft the items in the forge for additional points. These are not dropping silver shield tokens. They do give LB points.
    * Normal monsters (golems, dire boars, fangies, skunks, marmosea) will drop silver shield tokens during battle and others if applicable on defeat. They also give LB points.
    * Any other monster spawned (those random ones associated with other main story goals) will only drop LB points, and not silver tokens or brimstone tokens

Quote Originally Posted by udittara View Post
    So just so I am aiming for the right prize the horse awarded after 2300 is the major prize needed to get the ghost Alicorn at the end of the month. And not the golden tokens ?
    Correct. I've updated the post about the Ghost Alicorn now with more info.

Fashion Designer
    Well this is new. Went to put out Mystic Center. Board is crowded with all the flowers from the other thing on going. Any way, couldn’t find 4 squares. It disappeared.When I clicked on the location the menu for it would come up over a bare place. I looked in storage! No building! Tried the usual fix, hard close. Nothing! Now the menu isn’t there. I made room, but it still is missing? Help!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Just to be really clear...

* Pigs and cows spawn the Brimstone Steed - this is the only way to get brimstone tokens to craft the items in the forge for additional points. These are not dropping silver shield tokens. They do give LB points.
    * Normal monsters (golems, dire boars, fangies, skunks, marmosea) will drop silver shield tokens during battle and others if applicable on defeat. They also give LB points.
    * Any other monster spawned (those random ones associated with other main story goals) will only drop LB points, and not silver tokens or brimstone tokens
    I like really clear. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Well this is new. Went to put out Mystic Center. Board is crowded with all the flowers from the other thing on going. Any way, couldn’t find 4 squares. It disappeared.When I clicked on the location the menu for it would come up over a bare place. I looked in storage! No building! Tried the usual fix, hard close. Nothing! Now the menu isn’t there. I made room, but it still is missing? Help!
    what happens when you go into your goal book - the one called New Discovery: Armored Brimstone steed and click on the GO button? Does it take you to the MRC menu? That's truly strange. What normally happens is that if you can't place it, then it returns to storage. I visited you to see if I could see it, but no... might need you to reach out to support if it's teleported out of your queendom!

Farm Supplier
    The armored horse does not spawn a purple glimmer golem even though it is a horse. I tried twice. I did not have a monster on my board.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast