Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/15: Monster Hunt S27 and LB | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    I completed all LB goals on Friday and still don't have the Underworld Steed, has anyone else experienced this? Any ideas of what I should do?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by monsville13 View Post
    I completed all LB goals on Friday and still don't have the Underworld Steed, has anyone else experienced this? Any ideas of what I should do?
    yes. Several players have posted about this. The advice given is to contact S8 Support. I haven't heard any feedback on if it was resolved.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by monsville13 View Post
    You should have gotten him immediately after reaching 2300 Points.
    Double check your storage (and your Realm), but if you didn't get him you can submit a Ticket. S8 can help with these kind of things.
    https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Good luck!

Farm Supplier
    The only thing I do not like in the event is you only get 1 bit and 1 point. I count my points as I hit and it is only 1. When you use the boost you get 2 points and only 2 points. So I do not see a reason for the pop up block saying how many points you received when it is wrong. I can tell how many more points I will get by how much energy I have.

How do these people make these impossible leaps on the leaderboard? In the space of ten minutes, someone increased over 3000 points! I'm just in it for the troll tokens, but have no clue how these people do it.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rakitka View Post
    How do these people make these impossible leaps on the leaderboard? In the space of ten minutes, someone increased over 3000 points! I'm just in it for the troll tokens, but have no clue how these people do it.
    I have no idea how they do it. Except if they had built the boost of bought the boosts. I am in it for the tokens to.

Rhino Keeper
    Right now there’s a value pack offering 15 mins of unlimited energy, 700 points and various amounts of the helms/bridles etc for even more points. That, plus the boost and lots of glimmer golems during the 15 mins of energy makes the points add up. That’s how I’ve gotten my position on the LB even tho I’m just going for as many gold tokens as physically possible. :-)

Ah, makes perfect sense - thanks!

Fashion Designer
    I don’t think i received the 3 Mystery Chests after reaching 1800 points. Were they meant to go into inventory?
    Active Daily: Castle Lvl 50, Bakery Story Lvl 99

Inactive: Dragon Lvl 183 & 174 (ID JTM101phone) - City Story Metro Lvl 98 - Farm Lvl 150 - Bakery Lvl 92 - Restaurant Lvl 99 - RS2 Lvl 15+ - Fairytale Lvl 16+

Executive Chef
    I’m not sure about in 10mins ...
    but I jump 3000 points when I use my weekly energy (Alicorns etc) with the 2xboost.
    Takes me the full hour.

It could be that your leaderboard is a bit slow refreshing also.