Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/15: Monster Hunt S27 and LB | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    toxified spirit drops troll tokens
    So the monster spawned from bushes now drops troll tokens?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    You will be able to craft the animated Haunted Garden in the beginning/middle of the next event, and the Alicorn at the end if you completed all events in Oct. You can only craft 1 of each. We tried to make a decoration available each week, so this being week 3, you should have been able to make the Spell Circle.
    Thanks Sgt. wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    So the monster spawned from bushes now drops troll tokens?
    Yes, the Toxified Spirit spawns from Bushes and now also drops Tokens when you fight her.
    It's the one you need to fight to get the Poisoned Maps for the current Elemental Main Story Line.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Thank you, Spiritwind! This is a first. Not much fun if I can?t use the gold tokens to craft anything!
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    The goal book shows a check by the Center. Could you mention it to them. By the time I put in a ticket the event will be over!
    I'm sorry you have trouble with your MRC.
    But keep collecting the Golden Troll Tokens. Crafts in the MRC can be done outside Monster Hunts too, so when your problem is fixed you can spent them.

Rhino Keeper
    I hope everyone is doing well your Monster Hunt, whatever your goals may be. It's super helpful for me to get Poisoned Maps and tokens.

As a fun anecdote, my first Monster Hunt event was when I clearly just became high enough level to participate. I only recently acquired a horse or two (I think for the previous event) and while they were expensive it's all for improving my realm. I collected from one and a Glimmer Golem spawned. It freaked me out and took forever to ****. I didn't know that was Monster Hunt only. As consequence, I avoided clicking on my horses many, MANY levels after because I didn't want a 99 HP monster on my board. I'm talking like 10-20 levels after I participated more in the board and learned otherwise. I just thought horses were scary monster spawners.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    I hope everyone is doing well your Monster Hunt, whatever your goals may be. It's super helpful for me to get Poisoned Maps and tokens.

As a fun anecdote, my first Monster Hunt event was when I clearly just became high enough level to participate. I only recently acquired a horse or two (I think for the previous event) and while they were expensive it's all for improving my realm. I collected from one and a Glimmer Golem spawned. It freaked me out and took forever to ****. I didn't know that was Monster Hunt only. As consequence, I avoided clicking on my horses many, MANY levels after because I didn't want a 99 HP monster on my board. I'm talking like 10-20 levels after I participated more in the board and learned otherwise. I just thought horses were scary monster spawners.
    Haha, great story Silvernomiko!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    toxified spirit drops troll tokens
    Thank you, thank you for so useful info! And big thank you to S8 for changing this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post

Thats funny and very understandable
    You know - when I encountered my first monster in this game - I was so much afraid that monster can win the fight and I lose all my progress so far. That was before I discovered forum of course.

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone else having a stingy Lorelei fountain? I haven’t gotten any gold tokens this event.... come on Lorelei you can do it!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    So far, 11 gold tokens with 2 being from Loreli's fountain. I keep forgetting to gather from it.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast