Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/15: Monster Hunt S27 and LB | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    Right now I’m all about the energy droppers. Last MH I got my four armored alicorns. This round I’ve gotten my glimmer alicorn and 4 unicorns. I think I’m going for armored black bears next.
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I got the 4 Unicorns first, for daily energy drops, now going for Armored Direwolf or Dark Knight(Mithril dropper)
    i like my armored black bears, however I don't watch them for their energy drops. I also like my Dark Knight (I just got him during the last monster hunt). Between my bears and dark knight I am never low on mithril for long. I also like my Armored Direwolves, when I collect the four together one usually drops more than the twenty energy. The Dark Knight has multiple drops which I like too.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    i like my armored black bears, however I don't watch them for their energy drops. I also like my Dark Knight (I just got him during the last monster hunt). Between my bears and dark knight I am never low on mithril for long. I also like my Armored Direwolves, when I collect the four together one usually drops more than the twenty energy. The Dark Knight has multiple drops which I like too.
    Thank you! Armored Direwolves next it is!

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know where I can collect summoning spells for my next goal in the spooky shack. Can’t remember where i got the last ones!

Hi everyone, first time posting here (but I always lurk silently here for tips). This is my first leaderboard event so not very sure how it works. In the leaderboard ranking, is it normal to see just our kingdom in the leaderboard or we actually can see other kingdoms we are grouped with? I am only seeing my kingdom so maybe I am not grouped with anyone? Sent a ticket to support but they said they don't answer gameplay hints (something like that)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by alexandriacami View Post
    Hi everyone, first time posting here (but I always lurk silently here for tips). This is my first leaderboard event so not very sure how it works. In the leaderboard ranking, is it normal to see just our kingdom in the leaderboard or we actually can see other kingdoms we are grouped with? I am only seeing my kingdom so maybe I am not grouped with anyone? Sent a ticket to support but they said they don't answer gameplay hints (something like that)
    Hi alexandria, welcome to the forum!
    The way you describe your Leaderboard Rank doesn't sound right.
    You should be grouped with 20 other players, and you should be able to see them and yourself in the list/ ranking. (and you should be able to visit the other players)
    Is it just you in the list?
    Are you number 1, or are all numbers/ rankings gone?

The most important thing about these Monster Hunts (at least in my opinion ) is getting Golden Troll Tokens (you can convert your silver Tokens in the Trade Wagon) and winning the personal Goal prize (check under 'Goal' in the Beast Master overview)
    This time the personal prize is the Underworld Steed, and he is fantastic! He is a guaranteed trade ticket dropper.
    You need to earn 2300 Points to get him.
    If I were you I would forget about the ranking and just focus on you own Points and Troll Tokens. Don't waste time fighting the Brimstone Steeds, they won't give you Points. (edit, or they do give Point, but no Tokens? I wouldn't fight them either way)
    Fight Purple Golems (spawn from Horses) and anything else you can spawn.
    Good luck!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-19-20 at 11:00 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Evidently the event you are referring to is no longer available to me so no I did not get winfred. Seems that I?m wasting my time continuing with this goal so back to working on elemental goal. Seems I messed up by not start8ng sooner. Thanks so much for helping me. Greatly appreciated.
    It would be such a shame to just work on the Elemental Main Goal and miss out on the rest.
    I'm sorry you can no longer craft the Ghost Alicorn, but there is so much more going on right now. The Alicorn is just an extra bonus.

Each time you trade your Spooky Supplies in the Spooky Shack (for Tokens), there is a chance decoration will drop. So the Supplies are not useless.
    And the current personal prize (in the Monster Hunt) for getting 2300 Points is fantastic. (with other nice prizes along the way)
    The next event will have it's own prizes and Spooky Supply batches as a bonus.

Good luck either way!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-19-20 at 10:50 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    Does anyone know where I can collect summoning spells for my next goal in the spooky shack. Can’t remember where i got the last ones!
    The Spooky Supplies are rewards for participating in (and completing) events.
    If you completed the last event (got Winifred), and if you completed this event (got the Underworld Steed) than you should be at part 5 of the 'Trick-Or-Tokens' Goal and you should have 7 (out of 10) Haunted Garden Tokens.
    Spooky Supplies to craft more Tokens will be rewarded next event (in 3 batches probably).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    Right now I?m all about the energy droppers. Last MH I got my four armored alicorns. This round I?ve gotten my glimmer alicorn and 4 unicorns. I think I?m going for armored black bears next.
    If you want energy, I think saving up for the Wizard's Portal or Armored Direwolf is a better way to go. Those are guaranteed energy droppers. (I especially like the Wizard's portal!)
    I have the Black Bears and I don't regret crafting them.. but the energy drop is very rare (like with dragons).
    I like they still drop 1000+ Coins so it never feels like a waste to collect from them, but if you want energy you will be disappointed.

The Wizard's Portal is similar to the the Wizard's School. Only with a 5 hour wait, and less energy drop (starts at 4 energy, and you can upgrade the portal so it drops 8 energy every 5 hours).
    It's a lot of Tokens you probably can't gather in 1 Hunt, but I definitely think they are worth it.

I'm also very fond of my Golden Peacocks. Highly recommended!
    They are cheap, gorgeous and good Golden Item droppers (still rare though)
    (I love you can also use them in events where you need chicken drops)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-19-20 at 10:48 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Hi everyone. I see some notes here about a glimmer Ali.
    I don't have that in my MRC.
    Anyone know what that is please.

Fashion Designer
    The armored dire wolf and the armored brimstone steed have the same requisites. Very expensive on tokens and mithril. So I'm trying to make a tough decision. I know the drops for the armored dire wolf, not sure about the new steed. Does the armored brimstone steed have guaranteed energy drops?