Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/15: Monster Hunt S27 and LB | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    SW I still have the Atrium Antics goal in my goal book from the last event because I never crafted a chandelier, shouldn’t this have disappeared?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    SW I still have the Atrium Antics goal in my goal book from the last event because I never crafted a chandelier, shouldn’t this have disappeared?
    Yeh it didn’t have a timer on it so I think it might be stuck now.
    The crafts are available til the end of the week so it might disappear then. *fingerscrossed*

I have to agree that the Armoured Brimstone should give energy each tap, all I am getting is coins! 85 gold coins and 75 mithril is a crazy cost for a coin only return (presuming we all are full of CARROTS AND SUGAR). Come on Storm8, you know you can do better than this!

I would highly recommend no one waste their coins on this purchase😖

Will we be able to craft the Armored Brimstone Steed after the event ends? I will have enough gold coins, but not enough mithrel by then? Also, are gold coins limited to 99?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by klm1206 View Post
    Will we be able to craft the Armored Brimstone Steed after the event ends? I will have enough gold coins, but not enough mithrel by then? Also, are gold coins limited to 99?
    Yes, the MRC crafts are always available. Gold troll tokens are limited to 99, yes. If in doubt, what to do to check is go into your inventory and check the back of the inventory card. It will tell you what the cap is. The 3 silver tokens are capped at 120.

Rhino Keeper
    I have slowed my all out push to get the gold troll tokens this monster hunt. There is nothing left in the MRC that I truly want so I have slowed down. I never try to attempt to get 1st or 2nd in the leader board ( I obtained 2nd place last time). I am thinking the next timed event could be energy intensive since we are attempting to obtain our last horseshoes for the new Ali. I want to have some energy banked. If the new horse dropped energy and/or tickets every time it would be different. I am leaning toward getting more armored lizards ( less expensive) but there is no rush so I am slowing down. Work is stressful right now (I'm a reading teacher) so I want any gaming I do to be relaxing and not rushed.

Many thanks to those who crafted the new horse early on so we already know the lack of energy it drops.
    Thuakie Sword #19

For some reason I lost the spooky bundle pack at 1,300 points, I had it and all of a sudden it just disappeared when I tried to craft.

Quote Originally Posted by ConnectFire611 View Post
    For some reason I lost the spooky bundle pack at 1,300 points, I had it and all of a sudden it just disappeared when I tried to craft.
    Support can help you if you lost prizes.

Link is support.storm8.com
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    In need of help, I was so engrossed in working on elementary goal I decided to forgo the Halloween goal. Then after working on the monster hunt it was step 2 on the Halloween part. Have gotten all the prizes on monster hunt & trying to go back to the Halloween to catch up. Have gotten as far as making the first gate & am short of the spider webs for making the 2nd gate. Where can I get the additional webs? Hope this all makes sense, did I mess things up? You guys have always been such a help, Sorry to be such a pain!

Thank you so much for your help and for moving my post to the correct thread. Since I will max out on gold coins before the end of the monster event, and I don’t want to waste good monster event time by not continuing to collect them, what would everyone recommend I purchase? I don’t have the cooking camp yet, but I don’t seem to keep my other kitchens busy all the time, so that seems a bit of a waste. Or I could just buy something small like the golden peacock. Just not sure where to spend the precious gold coins. What’s everyone think is a good option?

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast