Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/15: Monster Hunt S27 and LB | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I haven't gotten any energy from the armoured brimstone horse either. False advertising. It should be guaranteed and not just a chance. Many of the energy droppers only give two with occasional medium and rare huge amounts. I usually don't bother making the armoured stuff because I don't want or need what they drop.
    That's a good point, yet even if it were a measly 3+ energy per collection that would at least put it on par with the Armored Direwolf, whose build resources are similar:

(3 energy * 2 collections a day * 5 days) - 10 energy to collect = 20 energy

Executive Chef
    Has Adult Rouncy always been a purple golem spawn?
    I've gotten what I needed from MH, and wasn't too thrilled to have another golem to fight. Hopefully I'll remember this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Has Adult Rouncy always been a purple golem spawn?
    I've gotten what I needed from MH, and wasn't too thrilled to have another golem to fight. Hopefully I'll remember this.
    Yes. Destrier and the spring steed are also the energy sources that I forgetfully collect from during MH, spawning purple golems.

Rhino Keeper
    Hmm, first time for a serious bug. I don’t have a LB event on offer I’ve contacted support about it but considering there are only 5 hours left, I don’t have much hope of getting the Ghost Ali tokens. And yes, I’ve reinstalled the game, restarted my Ipad etc. None of the usual tricks are working.

Fashion Designer
    Spiritwind, found the Mystic Center tucked behind a building. Thank you for looking. Need to just expand so I can spread out everything!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-21-20 at 06:28 PM. Reason: YAY!!! :) SW

Executive Chef
    I'm disappointed with the Dark Knight. He has yet to drop mithril (2 days in). His description is "drops mithril", not "chance to drop" like other MRC items. I should have really researched before making him. I assumed mithril is a guaranteed drop because of the wording...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I'm disappointed with the Dark Knight. He has yet to drop mithril (2 days in). His description is "drops mithril", not "chance to drop" like other MRC items. I should have really researched before making him. I assumed mithril is a guaranteed drop because of the wording...
    Me too. At least mine is dropping some silver, which got depleted because one forge is making Mithril. But the wording should be changed, very misleading. "Drops ores" might be better. I too assumed a guaranteed mithril drop.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Trick-Or-Tokens Information
    Collect all Spooky Shack trades by 11/7 6PM PT
    If you do not get the major prizes from all 3 events you will not get enough horseshoes to craft the Ghost Alicorn.

Win all three events in the month of October to get enough Ghostly Horseshoes to craft the Ghost Alicorn!

Event 2: Monster Hunt season 27 and Leaderboard
    * At the end of this event you will have enough supplies (if you follow the Trick or Token goals in order) to craft the 2nd webbed gate, 1 spell circle and 7 haunted garden tokens towards the Haunted Garden

* You need to win all 20 available ghostly horseshoes in this October event to get the Ghostly Alicorn.

* Spooky bundle 1 awarded for getting 40 points on the Leaderboard - bundle includes: 50 webbed rope, 50 iron spiders, 50 pumpkin seeds, 5 ghostly horseshoes, 15 restless spirits, 25 summoning spells
    * Spooky bundle 2 awarded for getting 1300 points on the Leaderboard - bundle includes: 75 webbed rope, 50 iron spiders, 50 pumpkin seeds, 10 ghostly horseshoes
    10 restless spirits, 20 summoning spells
    * Spooky bundle 3 awarded for getting 2300 points on the Leaderboard - bundle includes: 100 webbed rope, 5 ghostly horseshoes, 10 summoning sepll, 50 pumpkin seeds, 50 iron spider, 5 restless spirit, plus the Underworld Steed as the final individual prize which also shows up on the reward screen with the bundle items

* Note: lower and mid level points are different point scores but the bundle contents are the same.
    LOW LEVEL: 1st bundle at 40 Points, second at 760 Points, and then the ghostly horseshoes at 1140 Points
    MID LEVEL: 1st bundle at 40 Points, second at 1140 Points, and then the ghostly horseshoes at 1750 Points
    Aw man! My new work schedule is set up where I just can't play like I used to. I didn't make the leaderboard event in time. Does that mean I just give up on the Ghostly Alicorn? I'm so bummed. Kind of no point if you know you're not going to get enough of the requirements.
    Last edited by Silvernomiko; 10-21-20 at 05:36 PM. Reason: formatting

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Me too. At least mine is dropping some silver, which got depleted because one forge is making Mithril. But the wording should be changed, very misleading. "Drops ores" might be better. I too assumed a guaranteed mithril drop.
    Mithrils are an ultra-rare drop for the Dark Knight. I’ve had him for a couple of months, since the event, and in that time I think I’d only had 5 or 6 Mithril drops from him.

Quote Originally Posted by petparadise007 View Post
    I just finished day 3 of owning Armoured Brimstone and I think Storm8 forgot to add energy drops!
    NONE YET!!
    Ooh! Thank you for the heads up. I was thinking that it would be similar to the Armoured Dire Wolf since they cost the same amount to craft. I?m still 6 Mithril short and haven?t crafted it yet so will hold on to see if this gets changed (fixed).