Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/15: Monster Hunt S27 and LB | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I'm just noticing glimmer golems drop golems milk. Has that always been that way? Anyway, this is a good time to be making baby glimmer golems in Ivy's nursery. I don't know how I missed that before.
    I think it has always dropped, but maybe they did start dropping more.
    They drop during fighting too, not just when defeating him.
    I'm crafting my second Baby Glimmer Golem this event

Rhino Keeper
    Power of forum , I want a Raven Atrium from crafting token. Thanks

Also why isn't there a Halloween cat drop?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    Power of forum , I want a Raven Atrium from crafting token. Thanks

Also why isn't there a Halloween cat drop?
    I have gotten the Witch Kitten from doing the tokens. Hope you get it soon. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    So I?ve completed Spooky Shack Events 1 & 2 and have 35 ghostly horseshoes. Is that all the ghostly horseshoes that have been available so far?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    So I?ve completed Spooky Shack Events 1 & 2 and have 35 ghostly horseshoes. Is that all the ghostly horseshoes that have been available so far?
    That's correct!

Rhino Keeper
    I've tapped my Armored Brimstone Steed five times, and no energy so far. I'll give it ten goes, and if it doesn't return net energy, it's turning into a decoration for me. The real slap in the face is that it doesn't spawn a golem.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    I've tapped my Armored Brimstone Steed five times, and no energy so far. I'll give it ten goes, and if it doesn't return net energy, it's turning into a decoration for me. The real slap in the face is that it doesn't spawn a golem.
    I don't understand why S8 didn't make it a guaranteed energy dropper for that price (it really seems disproportionately expensive for it's drops) + it's been a while since new guaranteed energy droppers were added.
    I still have a lot to craft and this Steed won't be high on my list.

I am very happy with his underworld twin though

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    So the monster spawned from bushes now drops troll tokens?
    Just to follow up with Ronja's reply to this, which I agree with, just want to add:
    I have found the Toxified Spirit to drop Shield Tokens, as well as Sword Tokens (and Staff Tokens I think). I do NOT believe they drop actual Troll Tokens (which are gold color), we sometimes call them Gold Tokens.

I just went from 0 to 98 poisoned maps on this hunt by battling Tox Spirits, and not one Troll Token dropped but plenty of the silver tokens did. I think we commonly refer to all the tokens as troll tokens, yet there really is an actual item called Troll Token that was not dropped by any of the 30+ Toxified Spirits I met up with during this hunt.

I wouldnt want anyone who isn't at a certain point in storylines yet to think they are missing out on the gold Troll Tokens from Toxified Spirits. You're not.
    Last edited by farmerted7; 10-18-20 at 11:51 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I don't understand why S8 didn't make it a guaranteed energy dropper for that price (it really seems disproportionately expensive for it's drops) + it's been a while since new guaranteed energy droppers were added.
    I still have a lot to craft and this Steed won't be high on my list.

I am very happy with his underworld twin though
    Yes, I agree about the armored one. I started this MH with 99 troll tokens, nothing I wanted to buy, and both portals at max. So I immediately bought one thinking something that used that many gold tokens and so much mithril would either drop trade tickets or energy. Don?t think SW had had time to post anything at that stage as it was still early here. So I feel like they ripped us off, extremely disappointed. I think I they should rethink its drops, trade tickets would be appropriate.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    The team will look into this. Thanks for letting us know!
    Armored horse still isn't spawning the glitter golem. I know other things S8 was looking into are now spawning or dropping tokens, but this still isn't.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast