Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/15: Monster Hunt S27 and LB | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by monsville13 View Post
    I completed all LB goals on Friday and still don't have the Underworld Steed, has anyone else experienced this? Any ideas of what I should do?
    Did you receive any of the items from that milestone? Like the Spooky Supplies?

Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    So has anyone with the Armored Brimstone Steed actually gotten ENERGY from it yet? i'm wondering if when it does drop, if it's a large amount... or if it's just the 2+ minimum...

Still trying to wrap my head around the price tag for it and getting close to needing to spend Troll Tokens on something.
    I just finished day 3 of owning Armoured Brimstone and I think Storm8 forgot to add energy drops!
    NONE YET!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    Power of forum , I want a Raven Atrium from crafting token. Thanks
    I strongly believe at this point that prizes from crafting tokens in the Spooky Shack and from Ghostly Grave were not the same. I got tons of different stuff from crafting tokens but zero from what players won from the Grave (like spooky gates, walls, towers, raven atrium etc). Maybe someone had different experience. Anyone got a Raven Atrium from Spooky Shack?

I wish SgtBeebo was more clear about that.
    If I'm right, I really regret I missed Ghostly grave, somehow I thought it will be available until the end of the Ghost Alicorn event and was planing to try my luck with crafting tokens fist.

SgtBeebo, please consider bringing back the Ghostly grave, so confused players like me can spend some gems on it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    I don?t think i received the 3 Mystery Chests after reaching 1800 points. Were they meant to go into inventory?
    You don't get actual Chests in your inventory.
    The moment you reached the 1800 Point, you get a pop-up showing you what is in the chests.
    It could be Points, Coins, Energy, Rotten Cabbages, Tokens.
    The pop-up is easily missed, so it might seem like you didn't get anything.
    Now you know, pay extra attention next Monster Hunt. (usually the prizes aren't great, so don't get you hopes up)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    I strongly believe at this point that prizes from crafting tokens in the Spooky Shack and from Ghostly Grave were not the same. I got tons of different stuff from crafting tokens but zero from what players won from the Grave (like spooky gates, walls, towers, raven atrium etc). Maybe someone had different experience. Anyone got a Raven Atrium from Spooky Shack?

I wish SgtBeebo was more clear about that.
    If I'm right, I really regret I missed Ghostly grave, somehow I thought it will be available until the end of the Ghost Alicorn event and was planing to try my luck with crafting tokens fist.

SgtBeebo, please consider bringing back the Ghostly grave, so confused players like me can spend some gems on it.
    I did get a Raven Atrium from crafting tokens. You might still get it. Good luck.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I did get a Raven Atrium from crafting tokens. You might still get it. Good luck.
    Thank you! Good to know I didn't miss out the opportunity.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    You don't get actual Chests in your inventory.
    The moment you reached the 1800 Point, you get a pop-up showing you what is in the chests.
    It could be Points, Coins, Energy, Rotten Cabbages, Tokens.
    The pop-up is easily missed, so it might seem like you didn't get anything.
    Now you know, pay extra attention next Monster Hunt. (usually the prizes aren't great, so don't get you hopes up)

Thank you so much for this info.
    I was dreading having to go through support, i tried today but couldn?t set up an account.

This i think was my first monster hunt, has been fun.
    Active Daily: Castle Lvl 50, Bakery Story Lvl 99

Inactive: Dragon Lvl 183 & 174 (ID JTM101phone) - City Story Metro Lvl 98 - Farm Lvl 150 - Bakery Lvl 92 - Restaurant Lvl 99 - RS2 Lvl 15+ - Fairytale Lvl 16+

Farm Supplier
    Yes, checked inventory and no underworld steed, checked kingdom and no steed. I do have a sea kelpie on the board that I do not remember crafting

Executive Chef
    "This issue has been fixed for players who have not yet won the final milestone. We're now working to fix any players who won the Kelpie instead." (I copied and pasted this from an earlier post by S8 Support Sgt Bilbo.)

This was an issue early on in the game. So looks like you got the Kelpie before the fix.
    S8 should be able to fix this for you. Good Luck,

And I hope you got all the supplies needed for continuing trades in Spooky Shack to get the Ghost Alicorn. You will need all those horseshoes.
    You can refer to info on page 1 to confirm.
    I do wonder tho -you may need to contact Support.

Oops. Forgot to include above post.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by petparadise007 View Post
    I just finished day 3 of owning Armoured Brimstone and I think Storm8 forgot to add energy drops!
    NONE YET!!
    I haven't gotten any energy from the armoured brimstone horse either. False advertising. It should be guaranteed and not just a chance. Many of the energy droppers only give two with occasional medium and rare huge amounts. I usually don't bother making the armoured stuff because I don't want or need what they drop.