Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Princess Fly Trap - 2020 Oct 14

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I was wondering something about these Boost fountains....like all Leaderboard Boost items.
    If you speed one up for five gems ...do all six speed up for that five gems?
    When you speed up a boost fountain it will only speed up the one you spent gems one.

If you buy the x1.5 or x2 boost then you will get double the leaderboard points on everything that gives you points besides spin to win.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    I was wondering something about these Boost fountains....like all Leaderboard Boost items.
    If you speed one up for five gems ...do all six speed up for that five gems?
    No, only just the 1 you speed-up. You have to pay 5 Gems for each you want to speed up.

I know I will only get 90 points from it every 2 hours, until I can get the free one they're offering which will then give me 105 every 2 hours. I'm not worried too much yet. It's just my tactic on possibly getting it.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    When you speed up a boost fountain it will only speed up the one you spent gems one.

If you buy the x1.5 or x2 boost then you will get double the leaderboard points on everything that gives you points besides spin to win.
    Do you have more then one Fountain and have you tested?

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    No, only just the 1 you speed-up. You have to pay 5 Gems for each you want to speed up.

I know I will only get 90 points from it every 2 hours, until I can get the free one they're offering which will then give me 105 every 2 hours. I'm not worried too much yet. It's just my tactic on possibly getting it.
    Have you tested because I don't want to buy two items to test?

Executive Chef
    Have you tested because I don't want to buy two items to test?
    ???

???
    Boosting have you tested because I have seen a few players in past leaderboard events and they are yellow boosting and they have several fountains.
    So I was wondering perhaps if you chose to speed up one fountain that maybe it speeds them all up.

But what a great idea to buy extra boost fountains. If they ever put a cat that coughs up gems as a prize I can't even imagine how many Boost items I would buy. I love this game and if you really want a prize figure out a way to go after it like TwixAndScones has.

You have to keep us updated on your progress.

Do you have more then one Fountain and have you tested?
    Yes in the Rooster event a few years ago, but it may have changed since.
    Last edited by Paul__; 10-15-20 at 06:16 PM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Ok, if I counted all fellow farm players that share the same leaderboard I do - only 2 of them have more than 1 Jack o' lantern fountain.

One player has 3, the other has 4 - Whilst I have 7.

I'm not going to get my hopes up since I'm only in 4th place. But I'll keep going.

The only way you can get something you want is by doing the work to get it.

Anyway, I will stop at no expense to get it unless I have to spend more than another 25 dollar iTunes card. As I've already spent 25 dollars USD today, my wife will not be happy if I spend more than that.

Wish me well that I get it! I could care less about any other pet in the game, but something about them flytraps... I would be sad if I don't get it, in all honesty.

Ok, if I counted all fellow farm players that share the same leaderboard I do - only 2 of them have more than 1 Jack o' lantern fountain.

One player has 3, the other has 4 - Whilst I have 7.

I'm not going to get my hopes up since I'm only in 4th place. But I'll keep going.

The only way you can get something you want is by doing the work to get it.

Anyway, I will stop at no expense to get it unless I have to spend more than another 25 dollar iTunes card. As I've already spent 25 dollars USD today, my wife will not be happy if I spend more than that.

Wish me well that I get it! I could care less about any other pet in the game, but something about them flytraps... I would be sad if I don't get it, in all honesty.
    Crossing my fingers for you.
    Keep us informed!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast