Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Princess Fly Trap - 2020 Oct 14

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Ok, if I counted all fellow farm players that share the same leaderboard I do - only 2 of them have more than 1 Jack o' lantern fountain.

One player has 3, the other has 4 - Whilst I have 7.

I'm not going to get my hopes up since I'm only in 4th place. But I'll keep going.

The only way you can get something you want is by doing the work to get it.

Anyway, I will stop at no expense to get it unless I have to spend more than another 25 dollar iTunes card. As I've already spent 25 dollars USD today, my wife will not be happy if I spend more than that.

Wish me well that I get it! I could care less about any other pet in the game, but something about them flytraps... I would be sad if I don't get it, in all honesty.
    Good luck! Hope you get your princess flytrap.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Two players in my leaderboard already have 3,000 points by rocket boosts, I have reached all my milestones and didn't even get a single point booster at all. I now have to work twice as hard. I only have 1,800 points

I'm now ranking 9th place and will continue to fall as the rest of the players get the rocket boosts that haven't already.

I just ate my words not long after posting that one post.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Two players in my leaderboard already have 3,000 points by rocket boosts, I have reached all my milestones and didn't even get a single point booster at all. I now have to work twice as hard. I only have 1,800 points

I'm now ranking 9th place and will continue to fall as the rest of the players get the rocket boosts that haven't already.

I just ate my words not long after posting that one post.
    Ok but remember if person that caught the rocket ride is not interested in the leaderboard prize once they got the milestone prizes they might not put much effort in.
    I just caught a rocketride to that pumpkin fountain and that is the prize I wanted. I might even buy another one ...I am hoping they go in sale. It is so Halloween and so exquisite!
    Keeping fingers crossed for you!

Rhino Keeper
    I bought one fountain be4 n one on milestone 2 , last day speed up each x i got 60 point, ic why now, be4 I don?t understand why now i speed got 30 because only one fountain 😂

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Ok but remember if person that caught the rocket ride is not interested in the leaderboard prize once they got the milestone prizes they might not put much effort in.
    I just caught a rocketride to that pumpkin fountain and that is the prize I wanted. I might even buy another one ...I am hoping they go in sale. It is so Halloween and so exquisite!
    Keeping fingers crossed for you!
    Yeah, if I just admit defeat it's not going to get me that flytrap.

I'm now in 12th place, all but two or three people have reached all milestones. There's currently someone at 4,000 points but don't even have the fountain out. So I see them not sitting there for long. I currently get 105 points every two hours with them fountains. I have 2,100 points. I've got to remain optimistic, I think - if I want even the slightest chance of winning it.

I counted the first 5 people on the leaderboard and checked if they had the fountain on there farm, only 2 out of the 5 do. When I can use the 7 gem point booster within the next 2 hours, I see me at least getting between the 6th-4th spot again, if not a bit higher than that. Especially since I use the gem booster to its full potential and use.

The last 3 on my leaderboard that haven't reached the milestones don't look like they really care for this leaderboard event anyway. So maybe there is luck for me yet!

I'm personally not a big fan of the fountain, even though I have 7 of them. That's kinda ironic to say, but case in point - I only bought them to boost my chances of winning.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 10-16-20 at 07:23 AM.

Executive Chef
    I cannot wait until this leaderboard is over, so it can end. I might get the flytrap but that's not why I want it to end.

I kinda feel a bit worn out from constantly trying to win something from the leaderboards. After this one ends I'll probably take a bit of a break on leaderboards - unless there's a diagram decoration frame or flytrap being offered. To re/charge myself back up.

Though I will admit, I'm in first place currently and the closest behind me (2nd place) has 800 points or so under me. I shouldn't get my hopes up, but it slightly is looking promising. But I am going to be optimistically and hopefully cautious, just so it isn't backfiring hugely.

From me being on this and doing the most to try to win, I was a level 31, now almost 32. If that doesn't show effort and dedication to try to win the flytrap, I don't know what will.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    I cannot wait until this leaderboard is over, so it can end. I might get the flytrap but that's not why I want it to end.

I kinda feel a bit worn out from constantly trying to win something from the leaderboards. After this one ends I'll probably take a bit of a break on leaderboards - unless there's a diagram decoration frame or flytrap being offered. To re/charge myself back up.

Though I will admit, I'm in first place currently and the closest behind me (2nd place) has 800 points or so under me. I shouldn't get my hopes up, but it slightly is looking promising. But I am going to be optimistically and hopefully cautious, just so it isn't backfiring hugely.

From me being on this and doing the most to try to win, I was a level 31, now almost 32. If that doesn't show effort and dedication to try to win the flytrap, I don't know what will.
    If all players in your group have reached the final milestone, then I think you could easily win first place if you continue to craft items for points and collect from your multiple fountains.

Good luck!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    for some reason im really struggling to get the points for this leaderboard, last one i was getting 500/600 points a day now im struggling to get 200 and i only want the seahorse, tbh i dont like the flytraps, and only 1 person i can see has got a rocket boost to first place, as i have been 1st/2nd for whole event. im just not getting points from the spin at all or milestone chests dont think im going to get him now, only on 1,214 points and need double that

Rhino Keeper
    Reason coz u in small not active group, and u first place then spin very hard ro win points, if u hit the leaderboard point box it give u a little points lol, ic when i spend playing high to win, next lb will put me in big with great player groups

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caterpilar88 View Post
    Reason coz u in small not active group, and u first place then spin very hard ro win points, if u hit the leaderboard point box it give u a little points lol, ic when i spend playing high to win, next lb will put me in big with great player groups
    That is the reason I come in last in some leaderboards.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast