Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: GOAL: Ghostly Delights - 2020 Oct. 13 (15 Days)

  1. #21
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    58
    So disappointing the side goal prize is soooooo much better than the goal prize!

  2. #22
    I?m looking in my list for the Fire Pit Grill. I guess I don?t have it or over looking it.
    ​Amy

  3. #23
    I too am really tired of the small plates for the counter presentation. I wish that would change. I enjoy making many of the old recipes as they have a much better counter presentation. I also wish they would have more drink machines like they used to for the second appliance.

  4. #24
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,137
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    I?m looking in my list for the Fire Pit Grill. I guess I don?t have it or over looking it.
    It was released in August 2012 as part of the World Games Goals - if you think you have it and are overlooking it in your inventory, here's a pic that might help:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS Appliances - Fire Pit Grill.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	57065

  5. #25
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It was released in August 2012 as part of the World Games Goals - if you think you have it and are overlooking it in your inventory, here's a pic that might help:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS Appliances - Fire Pit Grill.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	57065
    That’s the one appliance I don’t have. I’ve been wanting them to release that for years. I wished they had a appliance sale for old appliances. That would be so exciting.

  6. #26
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,392
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaFoodie View Post
    That’s the one appliance I don’t have. I’ve been wanting them to release that for years. I wished they had a appliance sale for old appliances. That would be so exciting.
    Perhaps S8 could put in this year's Black Friday sale for those that don't have it.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

    Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

  7. #27
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,137
    Batty Noodle Soup:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS 10-13-2020 Recipe 2 Counter.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	68.4 KB 
ID:	57110

    Boo Bao Buns:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS 10-13-2020 Recipe 3 Counter.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	57111

    Reaper's Reuben:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS 10-13-2020 Recipe 4 Counter.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	66.0 KB 
ID:	57112

  8. #28
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    21
    Another disappointing goal. The hallowhound isn?t the same size as the rest of my halloween decorations which makes it look ridiculous. Storm8 you can do better.

  9. #29
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,137
    Monster Mashed Potatoes:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS 10-13-2020 Recipe 5 Counter.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	57145

    Legendary Leg:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS 10-13-2020 Recipe 6 Counter.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	57155
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 10-26-20 at 09:08 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •