Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Ghostly Delights - 2020 Oct. 13 (15 Days)

Executive Chef
    I'm just happy to get the Monster Band! And actually the other prizes look okay, even if the hallowhound final prize isn't great.

I wish the table & chairs weren't purple. I was hoping for some green this year--I have a lot of red, orange & purple from halloweens past. I do like the floor though and walls though. Hoping we get a sale soon!

Executive Chef
    I took another look & really like the 'candy grab' & 'Halloween gathering' the most.

Thank you S8 for a Halloween goal.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

The eggplant recipe disappeared when I finished the side goal...too bad since I never mastered it...ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    The eggplant recipe disappeared when I finished the side goal...too bad since I never mastered it...ugh.
    Does anyone know where that recipe can normally be found? I want to master it too.
    American Gothicplaying FS since 2010
    TexasMade on RS

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by happyday5 View Post
    Does anyone know where that recipe can normally be found? I want to master it too.
    First post has all the details.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    First post has all the details.
    Never mind, I found the original location in another thread. The grilled eggplant is from the Fire Pit Grill, which I don?t have.
    American Gothicplaying FS since 2010
    TexasMade on RS

Quote Originally Posted by happyday5 View Post
    Never mind, I found the original location in another thread. The grilled eggplant is from the Fire Pit Grill, which I don?t have.

I don't have it either...when was it released...I looked at the locked list and I don't see it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I took another look & really like the 'candy grab' & 'Halloween gathering' the most.
    Me, too.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Yeah, I learned that on the last goal. (Still sad I didn't master those pretty fruit recipes, and double sad that I'll probably never own the original appliance.) They changed something, so now the recipes that move for the side goals return to their original location as soon as you complete the goal. So if you want to master them, you have to do it before finishing the goal.

Farm Supplier
    The side goal prize is so much better than the regular prize it looks like it?s for thanksgiving. I was so excited for a good Halloween prize! Also the dishes we want ones that LOOK like they are Halloween for the first stove so far only the first dish is that way the other two are ridiculous would never serve in my Halloween restaurant sooooooo disappointed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast