Thread: Please explain goals to me

Exclamation Please explain goals to me

I do not understand goals and collectibles in easy to understand directions.....
    . Please help me. Thank you lvl 45

Nightclub Owner
    At the moment, other than the few Permanent Goals, the goals we get are for a limited time only - they either last for 15 Days or 5 Days and are on a somewhat predictable rotation schedule. You can find a speculation calendar in my signature below this post - along with a few other goal related threads that contain images that may help.

What's the general point of goals? They offer new, limited time decorations and recipes that can only be obtained by completing goal tasks while the goal is active. Any items unlocked during the goal will be permanent additions to your game, even after the goal goes away. However, if you don't finish all the goal tasks, any items left unlocked will remain locked indefinitely once the goal ends.

15 Day Goal details: Requires players be at least level 12 to participate, they usually offer two new appliances, six new recipes, and three decorations; all of which are locked at the start of the goal and by participating in the goal you can unlock each new item to add to your game for future use. Each new 15 Day Goal will offer a new set of 4 limited time Collectibles. With each new 15 Day Goal, we also get a new Table, Chair, Counter, Wallpaper, Floor Tile and Wall Deco but these items are not locked and can be accessed without active participation in the goals themselves.

What's the point in these limited time Goal Collectibles? You can trade them for parts that can then be used to build the new goal appliances faster. Each goal offers two appliances and each appliance requires two unique parts to build. This means, each 15 Day Goal offers four new parts in total. You can trade in your Goal Collectibles for any one of these four new parts.

How to get the Goal Collectibles: Cook the new goal recipes on the goal appliances while the goal is active. The Goal Collectibles will drop randomly when you start to cook and serve any of the new goal recipes for the duration of the goal. Each goal will have four unique collectibles that will tie in to the goal theme. (For instance, the current 15 Day Goal is Halloween themed so the four collectibles are: a blackened red rose, an orange and black candle, a black and white ******d pumpkin and a little purple bat)

How to trade Goal Collectibles: Pretty much, they work like the Permanent Collectibles but instead of trading them for decorations or coins, you're trading them for parts. In more detail, once you have at least one of each Goal Collectible, you can then trade it for one part. Once you've made a trade, one of each collectible will be subtracted from your total and the new part will be added to your parts inventory.

Notes: Once the goal timer ends, these limited time collectibles will disappear along with the goal.

15 Day Goals also offer a Side Goal, the Side Goal is a smaller set of tasks that require players to bake old recipes on the Basic Oven in order to win a free, recycled decoration. The Side Goal level requirement varies based on what recipes are utilized in the tasks. The decoration won in Side Goals is usually either a prize from a Mystery Box or an old Limited Time item that has since been removed from the Market.

Each goal will also have a limited time Mystery Box on offer for 8 Gems for the duration of the goal. By purchasing this Goal Mystery Box, you will win six of one of the new parts needed to build the goal appliances.

5 Day Goal Details: Level requirement varies based on the appliance relisted and used in goal. Each 5 Day Goal will offer an old appliance that is relisted for a limited time, three new recipes and will offer a free decoration. Like the Side Goals from above, these goal prizes are usually recycled such as: Mystery Box items, old Limited Time offers and even on rare occasions, an old goal prize.

That's everything I can think of at the moment, but if there's anything I forgot or something that I didn't explain well enough, please feel free to ask more in depth questions. Though I do hope this offers some general insights into the goals, at least.