Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mining Crash

Mining Crash

For some reason each time I?m using bombs when mining, if I happen to find the item the mine portion crashes and sends me back out of the mine to my forest without giving me anything that I have found in the mine so I?m wasting my bombs.
    How do I contact STORM8 to fix it????

Quote Originally Posted by Gallaspieo2 View Post
    For some reason each time I?m using bombs when mining, if I happen to find the item the mine portion crashes and sends me back out of the mine to my forest without giving me anything that I have found in the mine so I?m wasting my bombs.
    If you're experiencing any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8. Link is in my signature

Me too, I’ve submitted a ticket. What help did you get? I’ve lost at least 6 realm runes now. Thinking of quitting game.

Executive Chef
    If you have an iPhone device try using that device to mine and see if it still crashes if you are on iPad or android

Executive Chef
    A community manager let me know that they reported the issue to the Storm8 team. If you are having crashing issues, please contact support at support.storm8.com for assistance.

Farm Supplier
    This isn’t an isolated occurrence. Same thing is happening to me. Last 3 days now I have only been able to do 3 bombs in the mine and it knocked me out of the game entirely. When I reopen the game I have lost my progress in the mine. I am playing on an iPad. I am wondering if this is a pop up issue

Farm Supplier
    Same. I’ve lost 4 bombs now. I guess I’ll open a ticket

Farm Supplier

Unable to mine without game crashing

Quote Originally Posted by gridgirl View Post
    Same. I?ve lost 4 bombs now. I guess I?ll open a ticket
    Day 5 in a row. Playing on iPad Air 2. This has happened since the upgrade to 14.1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by clk48706 View Post
    Day 5 in a row. Playing on iPad Air 2. This has happened since the upgrade to 14.1
    I don’t think we’re going to get any resolution until Monday at the earliest, but I keep checking back here to see if anyone has successfully mined on iOS devices. Both my iPad and iPhone games are crashing

Farm Supplier
    This has been reported to the Storm8 team since 10/20/20. See game glitching issue and it was posted they were going to refer it to their team.
    If we cannot mine, we cannot expand. If we cannot expand then there is no room for more habitats. If there is no room for habitats then there is no point breeding
    At that point the game is null
    I have 600 gems. If the game is unplayable then I want to be issued a refund or my gems transferred to Dragon Story!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast