This is it. I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY Storm8 is abandoning games, especially Farm story. Why can't a single person from the company pay the slightest attention to this game and it's noble players???? This very game was one of the reasons why Storm8 reached number 1 in the App Store and game no longer supported? Wow... Bakery and Restaurant story also has 2nd successors yet both still have regular updates and supported on a higher iOS platforms! Why not Farm story? What's your reason? If storm8 couldn't make new features and items for this game anymore, then wouldn't it be of common sense to at least bring back all the limited/seasonal crops, trees, animals, decorations etc... And have major discount sales? I bet at least one of the workers from the company can do all of this(also make this game available for higher iOS platforms) You did all this to Bakery and Restaurant story... All players are wishing for this. If you can read the forum, then you'll know. We Farm 1 players will all look forward for the massive bringback listed above. I know storm8 can do this. We are not asking anything impossible. Best wishes for Storm8, yjkj0407