Thread: The final straw

Unhappy The final straw

This is it. I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY Storm8 is abandoning games, especially Farm story. Why can't a single person from the company pay the slightest attention to this game and it's noble players???? This very game was one of the reasons why Storm8 reached number 1 in the App Store and game no longer supported? Wow... Bakery and Restaurant story also has 2nd successors yet both still have regular updates and supported on a higher iOS platforms! Why not Farm story? What's your reason? If storm8 couldn't make new features and items for this game anymore, then wouldn't it be of common sense to at least bring back all the limited/seasonal crops, trees, animals, decorations etc... And have major discount sales? I bet at least one of the workers from the company can do all of this(also make this game available for higher iOS platforms) You did all this to Bakery and Restaurant story... All players are wishing for this. If you can read the forum, then you'll know. We Farm 1 players will all look forward for the massive bringback listed above. I know storm8 can do this. We are not asking anything impossible. Best wishes for Storm8, yjkj0407

If further support for this game is not planned yet, then here's one Bringing back old items will be very easy
    I know the company always serves its gamers first. We will all be really thankful if Farm 1 is supported again like Bakery and Restaurant story. This will be good for us and the company~
    Last edited by yjkj0407; 10-11-20 at 07:52 AM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, I'll see it's passed along.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, I'll see it's passed along.
    Thanks so much! Noble players of this game have played since this game was first launched and they helped Storm8 and Farm story reach top1 in the App store. This will be a very special gift for all those noble farmers out there.

Couldn't agree more. All the limited/seasonal items there ever were should now be permanently available in the market. Also, this game should be available iOS 11 and over. Like he said, these are every player's wish

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    So, what did Storm8 say about this? When are these suggestions gonna be taken to action?

Nightclub Owner
    So sad that the game and its players have been abandoned. Sadder still is the attempted redirection of players to Farm 2. Sigh. It's an insult to suggest that players of the original settle for Farm 2 as a substitute. They are completely, completely different games.