Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forewarning Dragon Tournament 9 Oct 20

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    It should be available in the codex, do you not see it?
    Oh goodness, I didn?t even think about the codex lol.

I have a black knight, glass wing, and now I?ll have a dark dragon. What other dragons would you recommend crafting from the codex?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deamon506 View Post
    Oh goodness, I didn?t even think about the codex lol.

I have a black knight, glass wing, and now I?ll have a dark dragon. What other dragons would you recommend crafting from the codex?
    HA - yeah, I tend to avoid the codex so I totally get not thinking about it!

Hm...well, this is just my opinion and experience

Glasswing I see you have - I raised him to level 14 and he's one of my go-tos. If you have Neo Glasswing, I heard it is the same benefits but less food spent. I had Glasswing at level 13 by the time I got Neo Glasswing so I just kept Neo at 10.

My Dark Omen and Creator were both raised to 14 for Tales but They are my other go-to's for dragons, depending on what color. If I am away from home/don't have time to look stuff up, I go to Glasswing, Dark Omen, or Creator for tournaments.

I have a Diamond and Achilles at leve 15 that are my go tos for pure Champions or Diamond types.

An experienced player suggested Harmony Knight to compliment Glasswing but mine is only at level 10 as I just recently got him.

For hybrid Champion Types, my Croconile at 12 is good for many of the ones with blue in them. Failing him, Neo Tinsel at 14, or my Mithril at 12 works. My Mithril at 12 works on level 20 Champion hybrids so he has not been raised up more than that.

Those are what come to mind quickly.

Fashion Designer
    Any suggestions for Mithril? It is eating my diamonds like candy! Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Any suggestions for Mithril? It is eating my diamonds like candy! Thanks!
    I want to say he's one that Croconile, Huntress, or Mithril will beat. I want to say I have beaten him before with Mithril at 12, which I find amusing. I am not sure at this time since so my Croconile did not fare well.

EDIT: Considering I just beat him with my Dark at 15, I'm going to go with 'he's one of THOSE". I just raised my Dark up to 15 prior to the last tournament and he's really helped with the tough Champions.
    Last edited by Mostreal; 10-12-20 at 11:37 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    I want to say he's one that Croconile, Huntress, or Mithril will beat. I want to say I have beaten him before with Mithril at 12, which I find amusing. I am not sure at this time since so my Croconile did not fare well.

EDIT: Considering I just beat him with my Dark at 15, I'm going to go with 'he's one of THOSE". I just raised my Dark up to 15 prior to the last tournament and he's really helped with the tough Champions.
    Is there any rhyme or reason to using the bash or the magic attacks?

Quote Originally Posted by deamon506 View Post
    Is there any rhyme or reason to using the bash or the magic attacks?
    No it does not matter which one you choose.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Host(ess)
    Is anyone having problems with Daredevil. I have defeated it at least five times and when I battle again I am battling daredevil

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by argo77 View Post
    Is anyone having problems with Daredevil. I have defeated it at least five times and when I battle again I am battling daredevil
    That's annoying! I didn't have that problem, but it sounds like a glitch. Take a screenshot of your win, that will prove to Storm8 that you beat him (they can reference the number of whatever the monthly item is as that's different for each battle in a tournament). Go mine something as soon as you win, or visit a neighbor - something that forces the game that talks to the server. This sometimes fixes the issue. When you are able to battle again, start recording before you get in the battle. If it is Daredevil again, record beating him again, then send the screenshot and video to Storm8.

I had to download an app to record video on my Android - the one Storm8 told me to download is red/orange and called AZ Screen Recorder.

Executive Chef
    Is it just me, or does it seem that they put several tough dragons right in a row?

My Coolwind dragon has been giving me all kinds of help.

Black Jackal is another really good one, but he is an UR, so it costs 1600 to craft him.

I often have luck with Chitter against champions. I'm not sure why.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12