Thread: Azoul Dragon - 2020 Oct 9

Azoul Dragon - 2020 Oct 9

Rarity: Common
    Type: Spooky, Blue
    Available at: Level 15
    Buying Price: 400
    Selling Price: 100

Breeding Combination: Blue + Green (or Blue + Spooky)
    Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
    Exp Gained: 780

Egg
    :
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B3DCF3CE-0A2B-49C5-905A-2B4434C00AF7.jpeg 
Views:	35 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	56945
    Last edited by Paul__; 10-09-20 at 11:43 AM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Breed blue and green. This will be yet another nightmare to get. I did a little speed breeding already as I got a string of 4 hour timers, but none were this dragon. I got some Moonseekers, Viridian, Rarity..... Then I started getting longer timers, so i quit speed breeding.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Nightclub Owner
    Water & Forest = 4 hours = Envious
    Water & Forest = 4 hours = Moonseeker
    Neo Blue & Neo Green = 4 hours = Noctillum
    Water & Forest = 4 hours = Rarity
    Neo Blue & Neo Green = 4 hours = Rarity
    Water & Forest = 4 hours = SUCCESS!!!
    Neo Blue & Neo Green = 4 hours = Noctillum

That's it for me; I'll use this one for quests and craft a second one to evolve. Best of luck to all still trying to breed one

Other possible 4 hour outcomes using Blue & Green:
    Envious Dragon
    Moonseeker Dragon
    Viridian Dragon
    Scrying Dragon
    Noctillum Dragon
    Rarity Dragon
    Last edited by amerirish; 10-10-20 at 12:23 PM.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Breed blue and green. This will be yet another nightmare to get. I did a little speed breeding already as I got a string of 4 hour timers, but none were this dragon. I got some Moonseekers, Viridian, Rarity..... Then I started getting longer timers, so i quit speed breeding.
    Given how many four hour breedings there are in the game by now (across all dragon types including the obscure one)... every one of these breeding tasks is a nightmare

The original intentions around this change were psychological genius, but over time the difficulty just slowly keeps creeping up, and I?m not sure there?s still anyone behind the wheel tweaking the knobs and pressing the buttons (much less steering). I used to occasionally manage to breed the right dragon in time for it to make a difference. Now I plan my game around not getting it because all recent events I?ve either not gotten it during the event or bred it too late to make any impact. I think S8 should definitely have a think about this at some point in time.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Rhino Keeper
    First attempt: Water + Forest = 15hrs

Off to a great start. I wasn't even done the Tales and couldn't finish the stupid event because I bred the garbage 'Common' dragon yesterday and was *days* behind. Now that World Event has mysteriously disappeared, the back to back Tales and LB are becoming even less and less fun.

Second attempt: Water + Forest = 4hrs
    Third attempt: Water + Forest = 12hrs
    Fourth attempt: Water + Forest = 18hrs...
    Last edited by NeidusBluetip; 10-11-20 at 06:53 AM.

New Resident

got it

I did neo blue and forest - first try - last time it took tons of tries and hundreds of gold for boosts.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Given how many four hour breedings there are in the game by now (across all dragon types including the obscure one)... every one of these breeding tasks is a nightmare

The original intentions around this change were psychological genius, but over time the difficulty just slowly keeps creeping up, and I?m not sure there?s still anyone behind the wheel tweaking the knobs and pressing the buttons (much less steering). I used to occasionally manage to breed the right dragon in time for it to make a difference. Now I plan my game around not getting it because all recent events I?ve either not gotten it during the event or bred it too late to make any impact. I think S8 should definitely have a think about this at some point in time.
    I think that S8 should definitely have a think about *a lot* of things at some point *soon.* #1 on their agenda should be customer satisfaction and retention.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    I was getting crowns for them. I bred a weird dragon egg and was like, cool, new dragon! Finished crafting with crowns and the egg went in the other nest and... two of the same egg. Didn?t even know it was breedable 😂