Thread: Building on sale was a Town Building. Could you advise me?

Executive Chef

Building on sale was a Town Building. Could you advise me?

Hi everyone!

I bought 2 'Ye Olde Bar 'n Grill' Buildings in the last sale. I'm very happy with them, looks and drops are great.
    What's not so great is that I found out they are considered Town Buildings.

I found out because I wanted to build another Windmill. I was already at my max (exactly at my max, because I sold and bought town buildings just before), so I sold a Farmhouse to make room for a new Windmill.
    Surprise surprise, I couldn't buy one... I sold another one and still couldn't buy one.
    Than it hit me, the only change in my Kingdom (except for recent event stuff) are the 2 Bars.

I'm pretty sad I lost 2 Farmhouses, and I can't afford to lose any more
    I don't think it's fair a Gem buy has this negative consequences. (and you're not told in advance)
    Makes me unsure about purchasing buildings in the future..

Now my questions are...
    - Is this intentional or not (that they are classified as 'Town Buildings')?
    - If it is intentional, can S8 make this known in the sale section in the future? (I wouldn't have bought them if I had know, we all know how tight the Town Building limit is)
    - Should I sent in a Ticket about this? (or will posting this here now be enough, or could SpiritWind maybe check this for me?)

Thanks for your input!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    We had this issue with the ice cream cottages and spires. They're not supposed to count towards the cap even though they are classified as town and royal. Don't sell anymore, I'll raise this with the team and come back to you as soon as I can....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    We had this issue with the ice cream cottages and spires. They're not supposed to count towards the cap even though they are classified as town and royal. Don't sell anymore, I'll raise this with the team and come back to you as soon as I can....
    Thank you so much SpiritWind!