Prizes
    Individual Prizes:
    First Prize: Pupkin Statue
    Second Prize: Creature
    Third Prize: Pupkin Monument
    Fourth Prize: Creature
    Fifth Prize: Pupkin

Community Prizes
    (unlocks at 1,500 - meaning once you have collected 1,500 Heartstones, you are eligible for community prizes.)
    First Prize: Decoration
    Second Prize: Food
    Third Prize: Runes

Name:  51A74FC1-A4E8-4F87-8EEE-9D73470F8F43.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  105.2 KB

Event Boosts
    Pupkin Statue - Collect 4 / 4 hrs (75 gems)
    Pupkin Monument - Collect 16 / 4 hrs (250 gems)

Goals
    Bounding Bones
    Goal 1
    Hatch a Skeletal Bones
    REWARD: 250 Pupkin Heartstones

Goal 2
    Raise your Summer Equifox to Level 10
    REWARD: 250 Pupkin Heartstones

Have fun and enjoy your event!
    Last edited by Paul__; 10-09-20 at 03:09 PM.

Executive Chef
    Thank you for starting this thread, Paul! (Are you sure you aren't a former member in disguise?!?) Anyway, your hard work is much appreciated.

So, about the Pupkin - it is similar to the Station Dalmatian, in my opinion.

I am so upset about these impossible to win animals. I really wanted the Velvet Unicorn and the Lavenmare, but the furthest I can get is to the second points giving decoration. These events are simply impossible, and S8 doesn't care.
    Unwritten Forum Rule: No jokes allowed!

Executive Chef
    The new habitat with this event is the "Creepy Creek." It holds Halloween, dark, and nature animals.

We need to breed a skeletal Steed to get points. It is fire and nature, so expect a ton of Fairy Ferret fails, which are at least short. Hopefully I'll get a Holly Collie fail as a I don't have that on any of my accounts. Also could get Merry Meercat, Vinotaur, Sidekicker, Wyburn, Fallaby, Jackalope, Solar Simian, Paradise parrot, and Flyer Fox.

Milestones are: Pupkin Statue which will give 4 leaderboard points every 4 hours, Autumn Equifox, second points giving deco, Harvest Mouse, and Pupkin.

Executive Chef
    An endless stream of Ferry Ferrets. This is *not* fun.

Executive Chef
    Has *anyone* managed to breed the Skeletal Steed? even with speed breeding I've had no luck. I can't seem to get a Holly collie, either, which should be a fail from this combo. I would like to get him to go with my Reindeer and Toy Poodle. Which reminds me tat it would be awesome if we could have a habitat that holds Christmas animals in the market at all times since we can breed Christmas type animals year round.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Has *anyone* managed to breed the Skeletal Steed? even with speed breeding I've had no luck. I can't seem to get a Holly collie, either, which should be a fail from this combo. I would like to get him to go with my Reindeer and Toy Poodle. Which reminds me tat it would be awesome if we could have a habitat that holds Christmas animals in the market at all times since we can breed Christmas type animals year round.
    I jumped into this event in the middle of it. Fortunately I?m able to get a head start since I have a Skeletal Steed from an event 4-5 years ago. I?m still too far behind to accomplish much however.

Executive Chef
    I have 4 accounts. 2 of them finally bred the Steed within hours of each other. On one account I used Pandaffodil and Fallaby. On the other account I used Jasper Dragon and Emerald Dragon. I also got a Quartz Quetzalcoatl.

I've found it completely impossible - nothing but fairy ferrets, with the occasional Fallaby or Paradise Parrot :/

No one post the eggs anymore

Did anyone won him?