Thread: How To Stockpile Energy

How To Stockpile Energy

Hi, I keep seeing on threads that people have large stockpiles of energy stored. How do you do that? I?m at level 38 and I have 2 alicorns, and 1 person (Mei) that each give 40 energy every 7 days and a couple small daily energy givers but I am always waiting around for more. I don?t buy anything on the game and I never will, but are there some good tips and tricks about stockpiling energy that I might not know about? Any tips are greatly appreciated!

Banned
    Besides having 100 Alicorns the only real way to be honest is skip events or be very conservative on what you collect from. takes discipline. I have a lvl 36 account which thanks to the Lower Level requirements was able to finish a few events that rewarded Energy droppers. Plus I got lucky with the Barons Tent even tho I do not have Pumpkin Houses/s. I also got lucky and got an Alicorn from a Video.. yes they do drop from videos although very rare.

SO on that account I only collect from my Wizard school and Energy droppers. I was able to complete this event and only dipped to around 1800 energy. Only do leaderboards if its an Energy droppers.. Just the way I do it)

Check out THE HUB for more info

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1046155
    Last edited by greasyfork1; 10-08-20 at 06:20 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    In my opinion, extra energy is something that happens naturally for most long time daily players. It seems crazy to those newer to the game, but it's true, I swear! As you play events, you'll start to see more energy sources on your board and it becomes easier to acquire gems from drops, adventures, trades, etc. which you can then use to purchase more energy sources during sales.

Once you've got enough energy sources on the board, energy storing just happens on its own. Eventually, you'll reach a point in the game where the only goals in your book are the current event and you're maxed on most everything you can collect, craft, etc. You won't need to collect from every item on your board so the energy you acquire via your droppers just starts to add up. I've been playing daily since 2013 (with the odd break here and there) but it was only about two years ago that my energy stores built up and now it's to the point where I cannot possible use it all.

The only way you can do it is by hoarding energy. That means you do absolutely nothing except gather from energy services, for about a week or two.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum! Yes, you have to have quite a few energy droppers. What you have margatini isn't enough to start stockpiling. So collect from those items every week and use it on your current goals. Unless you're purchasing additional alicorns energy dropping/trade ticket dropping or similar items, the amount of core storyline in your goal book will use all of your current energy and that's ok and completely normal. As above advice, it just takes time when you get to a tipping point where you just don't need to collect from everything on your board and energy goes over the cap.

Thanks for the info everyone!

If you stockpile energy does WW still work the same?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 114bookworm View Post
    If you stockpile energy does WW still work the same?
    Yes. The baron pops up to say congrats and then, for me, the timer takes awhile to start. Sometimes I try to force a sync with the S8 server by going to my neighbor list, I always think this helps the timer start a little sooner. When it finally starts, it?s usually on about 9:52 left.

I always take a screenshot of my energy level right before or after the baron Congratulations pops up and before the timer starts, so I know exactly how much energy I should have after the timer ends.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	712F4FC6-5459-4D47-BB2C-62E4D593BB33.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	113.9 KB 
ID:	57074
    Last edited by farmerted7; 10-20-20 at 06:47 PM.