Thread: Camera feature

Camera feature

How do I take a photo of my bakery? The camera or snap feature has been gone for a long time.
    I see photos posted on fb. Am I missing something obvious?

Nightclub Owner
    Not sure how tech savvy you are so I'll explain the details as best I can just to cover all the bases.

All devices have an inbuilt option of taking 'Screen Captures' which is just taking a photo of what your screen is currently displaying. How to take a screencap depends on what device you're currently using. For instance, on my iPhone I press the Home and Power Buttons at the same time but on my Samsung device it's the Volume Up and Power Buttons. You should be able to find the specifics for your device through an internet search.

Hope this helps and good luck.

Adding to what AnnirasSweets said,

If you are on an iPhone/iPad without a home button press the power button and volume up buttons at the same time. A UI will appear where you can crop it. Once you are done Press “Done” in the top left corner and then “Save to Photos.” Make sure to block out your currency before posting the picture if are planning on that.

If you still have any questions feel free to ask
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Thank you very much! I did not know about that! It worked very well. ��������

Thank you very much! I didn’t know about that feature. I used & it worked very well.
    ��������