Thread: Storybook fall 2020

New Resident

Storybook fall 2020

Hey guys! I haven?t been on fantasy forest for about a year and a half and when I logged in I found out that the last storybook was in April 2019? I can?t seem to find any information on that online so maybe anybody knows in here? I really liked storybooks so I was really curious what happened. Appreciate if somebody responds!

Welcome to the forums!

Unfortunately, we haven't had a Storybook event in a while but lets cross our fingers and hope the team gives us one soon!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Welcome to the forums!

Unfortunately, we haven't had a Storybook event in a while but lets cross our fingers and hope the team gives us one soon!
    Thank you very much for replying! Crossing fingers for the storybooks 🤞

Executive Chef
    I'm sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but they have been doing this format of one month long event all year long. It seems highly unlikely that they are going to change that at this point. Fantasy Forest is not one of their money making games, so I think they are deliberately trying to **** it. Their energy now goes to things like this Property Brothers game. I did reach out to Flatfoot a few months ago, and he responded that he would try to get some things going in, but I haven't seen anything happen yet. However, to be fair, they might have been affected by COVID and, also, their company was sold, so there might have been some changes in staffing and/or prioritizing.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I'm sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but they have been doing this format of one month long event all year long. It seems highly unlikely that they are going to change that at this point. Fantasy Forest is not one of their money making games, so I think they are deliberately trying to **** it. Their energy now goes to things like this Property Brothers game. I did reach out to Flatfoot a few months ago, and he responded that he would try to get some things going in, but I haven't seen anything happen yet. However, to be fair, they might have been affected by COVID and, also, their company was sold, so there might have been some changes in staffing and/or prioritizing.
    Storm8 prepares events months in advance so it may take a while for feedback to be implemented in game
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support