Thread: Account hacked

Account hacked

Hello everyone, Basically today I?ve entered as per usual in RS and I noted that there was a different nickname and I changed it for 10 gems because I thought it was a glitch, after a couple of hours I?ve tried to access my bakery and it there is another s8 account and another bakery! I don?t know how it happened, it seems that someone hacked my storm I?d and now play in my bakery because I see that this person expanded and changed the name! While when I open restaurant o have my own restaurant! I can?t change the account because it says that the storm8 id & password is incorrect. I already emailed s8. Someone had the same issues?

Nightclub Owner
    Sorry this happened but for account issues, you have to open a Support Ticket with the s8 team. Good luck, hope you get this sorted quickly.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    They should also be able to remove your game from any of your previous devices if they have been sold or repurposed. As games are stored on S8 servers, you must get Support to remove your game from the device so that another person cannot open your game if they were to download the app. Keep working with Support to resolve your issue. All the best!

[post removed as it contains sensitive information. Copy provided to S8, so text is not lost... thanks SpiritWind, Forum Moderator 7 Oct 2020]
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-06-20 at 09:42 PM.

I’m truly sorry you are having this issue. You are going to have to wait until Monday or later to get a reply because it is not a business day in the United States where S8 is located.
    Last edited by Paul__; 10-03-20 at 10:59 AM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Thank you for you kind words, the problem thankfully seem to be solved! Take care & be safe. PS (forgot the password from the 2nd account, so I post on my main)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks for letting us know your issue has been resolved. I have removed comms with Support as that is not allowed to be posted on the forum.

Closing thread.