Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/1: A Night to Dismember | goals and event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    This is like the Raven one last year that was a trilogy of events to get the final prize.

TOTALLY LOVING this event. Thank you so much Storm8.

I also have done other trades in the Spooky Shack. The items required are different than for the pumpkin so I think it will just move you along quicker when you reach the next goals.

Just stay calm and carry on :-) No reason to panic

Just checked and they do share required items. The spiderwebs for making the pumpkins is needed for the spiderweb gate and the spider is needed for the spell circle then the next one needs one from the goal before. I think it's still okay but it might take longer. Good luck everyone. I'm still hoping for the dancers and the deco I don't have yet but thanks to who posted what the Cownt drops. I put them out to collect any red items.
    Last edited by Galadraal; 10-04-20 at 10:21 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    AWESOME! Gratz. The pumpkin demon looking thing also looks super cute, where'd you get him?
    Do you mean the pumpkin dragon? It's the current special price for winning 4 items from the barons tent. It's super cute AND it's got unicorn drops, energy + spellbound dew + shield/sword/gold tokens
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Those of you who have not received any haunted crossbones I wonder if it would be a good idea to store the troll camp, bring it back out, and force close the game before and after storing.
    I did this yesterday and forgot to put it back out. And when I put it back, 6 hours later still no drop.
    But I had a bit more luck today, so that's something.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I did this yesterday and forgot to put it back out. And when I put it back, 6 hours later still no drop.
    But I had a bit more luck today, so that's something.
    There have been an inordinate amount of resets for me; perhaps you didn't "forget" to put the troll camp back out. I am seeing some resets occurring just after collection and some resets up to 60 seconds later (especially frustrating when I have purchased the Unlimited Energy and it resets with all the flags showing on items already tapped, whether collected or reset--talk about potential gem traps!)
    This morning 2 of my 4 accounts reset after collection of the ballroom, I discovered that when going back in 1/2 hr later to collect from the Workshop. Grrrrrr.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    I have not gotten anything from my troll camp AND my sparking mine this weekend. I am very upset about this.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I'm sorry it sounds like the event is giving some folks trouble with drops.

What is in the mine?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I'm sorry it sounds like the event is giving some folks trouble with drops.

What is in the mine?
    Haunted Libation needed to make Brew of the Ball
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

will the rest of the spooky shack goals be posted also ?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    will the rest of the spooky shack goals be posted also ?
    I didn't get them from S8... sorry. I'm writing them as I go.

ahh ok i figured the reast erm rest of the thread would fill them in eventually ...
    Last edited by ethan1brothers; 10-04-20 at 03:58 PM.