Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/1: A Night to Dismember | goals and event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I was able to make other tokens with the drops I've had even though the last four of the craftable items are not unlocked, including one alicorn token.
    Before I noticed the goal, I also crafted the other tokens ahead of time. S8 or Spirit Wind can you confirm that this will not mess with the goals to get the Alicorn? I'm really kicking myself for making them early, but I didn't see the goal! Now I'm worried that when I get to the Alicorn I won't be able to move forward because I've crafted a token too early.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I edited my post. RonjaR82 figured it out. And then I went to the first page and it's already being put up.

If you need fangbeasts, try harvesting the fresh graves sold for coins in the marketplace.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 10-02-20 at 05:39 AM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by WendingWanderer View Post
    How does one get more pumpkin seeds and webbed rope?
    I am also wondering where the first drops came from? Are they only available when you chop chests? Getting them when you do ?events? is not really clear.

You get the drops for the shack as various prizes from the events, the first one i think was for completing goal 1 or 2? Didn't quite catch it either

Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Songs of the Undead drop from Graves.. sometimes takes awhile.. random to rare
    I am still wondering where do the Undead Trolls hide out. They drop the GraveYard Maps
    The Undead Trolls can be found at the farmhouse
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	troll.PNG 
Views:	54 
Size:	478.7 KB 
ID:	56876  
    Last edited by SavorySTACEYs; 10-02-20 at 07:26 AM.

I cant spawn fangbeast ive tried pigs, chicken, grave.. theres nothing

Apparently the fangbeasts are on vacation today.... any other time and you have to park a monster on your board to get them to stop swarming, but when we ACTUALLY WANT them they're nowhere to be found...🙄🙄🙄 smh

Greetings. Here is the link to my excel doc with algorithms for tracking materials. Remember you need to make your own copy in order to edit it. Please let me know if any corrections need to be made. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

After 16 peppers gathered from the garden, about a dozen cows, and 6 pigs, I gave up and went back to the grave. I've gotten two fangbeasts from two graves clears. I think it follows a pattern from previous events where the purchased item that needs the most energy for gather can trigger the beast we need.

The first two upgrades on the haunted ballroom need 4 maps each and the adventure needs a map too. So people may want to stock up on them from the undead troll that comes from the farmhouses. I've gotten fangbeasts from farmhouses too, along with hatcheries and stables.

Also needed for upgrades are:

Haunted mask
    Brew of the ball
    Haunted brooch

Crafted in the workshop. One item requires something from the troll camp that has a better collection rate than Ivy's. So anytime collecting from the haunted ballroom, you may wish to check the troll camp too.

Wow Rosewood_Keep that is marvelous, thank you.