Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/1: A Night to Dismember | goals and event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kiryuuku123 View Post
    I may be crazy however after seeing your post it got me thinking... hmmm, willows, there are a couple of quests that need willows. Yes that's right folks I've took a sip of one of ivy's potions and I'm going to attempt not one, not two, but THREE quest lines all at the same time. Yes, you heard me. Not only will I be tackling the Halloween quest but I will also be taking on the elemental part 2 and the hidden forest part 3. I took one look at my quest list and I decided that My quest list is too long and it needs to be shortened. This could either go very wrong or it could be mind blowing. Wish me luck guys. Fingers crossed all the other drops are still dropping.
    Haha, that's pretty bad-ass! Good luck!
    Let us know how you're doing
    I'm not as brave as you. I'm very happy I didn't start Part 2 (of Elemental Discovery) yet, so I can focus all my energy on getting that gorgeous Ghost Alicorn.
    BUT, I'm still working on The Academy Main Story Line, so I can still multi purposefully chop Aspen Trees

S8, Thanks for this lovely event and the addition of the Spooky Shack.
    You really outdid yourselves with the Ghost Alicorn, I don't remember EVER wanting ANYTHING as bad as this spooky beauty.
    I love that the coming 3 event will be connected.
    And I love the random chance of Halloween deco drop from various places.
    Everything looks amazing and super fun!
    I'm even super excided about all 3 Faerie Atrium prizes. Drops are usually not that great with these animals, but they look amazing
    Thank you, thanks you, thank you!!!

And also thanks to everyone contributing to the forum.
    It's a HUGE help and I really like hanging out here.
    Good luck everyone! May we all walk away with a Ghost Alicorn in 34 days!

1 Small downside.. the random Troll Camp drops are the worst.
    Weren't they guaranteed in a previous event?
    I much rather have Ivy drop to wait on, than this torture.
    I've only managed to get my hand on 1 Haunted Crossbones, so I haven't been able to upgrade my Haunted Ballroom yet.
    This dampens my enthusiasm a bit, and I don't see this as fun or challenging.. just time consuming and frustrating. Why keep using this?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wintersno View Post
    Wow kiryuuku123! That sounds like a great idea! I haven?t finished the hidden forest yet... I am still on part 1. I will probably do the same once I get more energy and materials needed for part 2 of the elemental discovery. Good luck to you!!!!

Side question: I only need 1 more forest compass to open a plot and I have not been getting ANY forest wisp essence from wisps. Where do I get the Essence?

Also I don?t know if it?s been said elsewhere but there are plots under the earth and water temples you can open ahead of time (I still have not gathered my tea yet). I opened the plot under the water temple bc it required less expansion permits. After that I was able to give the supplies I already had like spellbound dew, some ivy antidotes and wind chimes. Since I am still in level 1 I cannot make compasses. After I make enough expansion permits I will open the plot under the earth temple.
    I believe you can only get the forest wisp essence from the forest wisps which spawn from white trillium if you still aren't getting any drops maybe put in a ticket to s8 or if they see it here they'll look into it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoNjoe View Post
    I can?t get it either. As you said Go button does nothing. It?s not in the market anywhere and not in my inventory. Can anyone help? Is it only available to certain levels? Is it a bug? Help please.
    I'm so sorry you're having trouble getting the Faerie Atrium.
    I hope someone can help you.
    Keep collecting Faerie Chests in the mean time.
    If the Faerie Atrium problem gets solved, you won't be missing out on anything by chopping the Faerie Chests at a later time.

Rhino Keeper
    It has been said that we need to complete all events to get ali. I hope it does not mean it is mandarory to clear Dancing in October and Atrium Antics goals?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kiryuuku123 View Post
    I believe you can only get the forest wisp essence from the forest wisps which spawn from white trillium if you still aren't getting any drops maybe put in a ticket to s8 or if they see it here they'll look into it
    Yes, I think White Trillium can spawn a green Wisp that drop Forest Wisp Essence, and the Cloudberry Bush can spawn a yellow Wisp that drops Wisp Essence

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratte717 View Post
    It has been said that we need to complete all events to get ali. I hope it does not mean it is mandarory to clear Dancing in October and Atrium Antics goals?
    No, I think they mean you have to complete the events, not every optional side Goal.
    ('Atrium Antics' and 'Dancing in October' are not events, and have nothing to do with completing the event)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-02-20 at 04:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CocoNjoe View Post
    I can?t get it either. As you said Go button does nothing. It?s not in the market anywhere and not in my inventory. Can anyone help? Is it only available to certain levels? Is it a bug? Help please.
    I'm 50 lvl, but just retured to the game after a break of several years.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Ok I think I've figured out a little about the spooky shack.

Starting out you have pumpkin candle available you can craft with pumpkin tokens.

Various activities of which I've not understood yet drop components for these crafts. However, buying fresh grave in the market for 1000 coins uses 20 energy to clear and drops some of the resources listed below for these crafts. Progressing through the story line should unlock more of the 5 craftable items.

Items I think that are craftable until 11/7/20 as you progress through the story:

Pumpkin Candle = 10 pumpkin tokens (each token requires - 5x pumpkin seeds, 5x webbed ropes)
    Webbed Gate = 10 spider tokens (each token requires - 5x webbed ropes, 5x iron spiders)
    Spell Circle = 10 spell circle tokens (each token requires - 5x iron spiders, 5x summoning spells)
    Haunted garden = 10 haunted tokens (each token requires - 5x summoning spells, 5x haunted spirits)
    Ghost alicorn = 10 ghost alicorn tokens (each token requires - 5x restless spirits, 5x ghostly horseshoes)

I was able to make other tokens with the drops I've had even though the last four of the craftable items are not unlocked, including one alicorn token. Edit: thank you RonjaR32 for the answer about tokens not showing up in inventory - clicking on one of the locked by goal items will show you how many tokens you've already crafted for that item.

Thank you S8. I think it's a fun event and appreciate all the work you've done.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 10-02-20 at 05:33 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by daisy_hill View Post
    I'm 50 lvl, but just retured to the game after a break of several years.
    Welcome back!
    Please don't be discouraged by this (the Faerie Atrium problem), I really hope Team S8 can help you all!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-02-20 at 04:43 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    .. I can't tell how many of the tokens I've crafted yet as they are not showing up in my inventory. ..
    You can see the crafted Tokens when you look at the 'Locked by Goal' crafts.