Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/1: A Night to Dismember | goals and event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by daisy_hill View Post
    Can't place Faerie Atrium... "Go" button is inactive
    Maybe you can find it in the Market? (or in your inventory?)
    (I don't remember how I got it, sorry)
    Good luck!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-02-20 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Assuming it's the same Raven Atrium from the Jack the Clipper event last year, I've recorded the following drops: Coins (around 400), Various Petals, Glimmerbulb (x6), Soft Feathers, Living Wood and Glimmerdust.

Baby Widows drop: coins (around 250), Bacon, Prime Cuts, Bone, Fur, Iron, Jewels, Silver, and can spawn Skunkupines.

I love when they offer items that drop various high value prizes so thanks for sharing. I'm now excited to buy a few as well! Last I recall something similar it was the Bag of Treats from the 2018 Halloween event (I think?) - I stocked up on those and still have a few dozen in my inventory, lol.
    I don't think it is the same. I got all the way with Jack the Clipper, now have the Raven Atrium from chopping a haunted grave, and my inventory showed only one. I put it out and a 22 hour timer also came up for me. I'm excited to see what it drops, but it's gorgeous regardless!
    Queen/Kingdom Chicago. I friend back and fulfill materials requests daily, but visit only sporadically.

Fashion Designer
    The raven atrium (that you can now get by chopping the 40 gem ghostly grave and maybe also from other sources) was a 200 gem purchase about one year ago, at the time it also dropped wandering ravens needed to craft special items. It looks awesome (but the drops are not so impressive now that you don't get any event specific drops)
    Last edited by shambalaya; 10-02-20 at 02:49 AM.
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

That explains it, it's beautiful but I wouldn't have spent that many gems on it! Thanks for the info. :-)
    Queen/Kingdom Chicago. I friend back and fulfill materials requests daily, but visit only sporadically.

Rhino Keeper

Mind blown to the extreme

Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    I didn't start part 2 of the Elemental Discovery as the Weekend Warrior didn't happen.
    But its intriguing as you have to chop trees anyway.
    Anyone else thinking about 2 birds one stone (or tree as it were)?
    I may be crazy however after seeing your post it got me thinking... hmmm, willows, there are a couple of quests that need willows. Yes that's right folks I've took a sip of one of ivy's potions and I'm going to attempt not one, not two, but THREE quest lines all at the same time. Yes, you heard me. Not only will I be tackling the Halloween quest but I will also be taking on the elemental part 2 and the hidden forest part 3. I took one look at my quest list and I decided that My quest list is too long and it needs to be shortened. This could either go very wrong or it could be mind blowing. Wish me luck guys. Fingers crossed all the other drops are still dropping.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kiryuuku123 View Post
    ... Wish me luck guys. Fingers crossed all the other drops are still dropping.
    The best of luck to you! Sounds like really good idea in your situtation

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kiryuuku123 View Post
    I may be crazy however after seeing your post it got me thinking... hmmm, willows, there are a couple of quests that need willows. Yes that's right folks I've took a sip of one of ivy's potions and I'm going to attempt not one, not two, but THREE quest lines all at the same time. Yes, you heard me. Not only will I be tackling the Halloween quest but I will also be taking on the elemental part 2 and the hidden forest part 3. I took one look at my quest list and I decided that My quest list is too long and it needs to be shortened. This could either go very wrong or it could be mind blowing. Wish me luck guys. Fingers crossed all the other drops are still dropping.
    Keep us posted please because I’m having the same idea.
    So far I’m stuck because my troll camp drops nothing :-((
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Angry How do we get the Faerie Atrium?? Can anyone help?

Quote Originally Posted by daisy_hill View Post
    Can't place Faerie Atrium... "Go" button is inactive
    I can?t get it either. As you said Go button does nothing. It?s not in the market anywhere and not in my inventory. Can anyone help? Is it only available to certain levels? Is it a bug? Help please.

Best of luck🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾 im also starting part 2 of elementals, two birds and all that.. 😁😁

Farm Supplier
    Wow kiryuuku123! That sounds like a great idea! I haven?t finished the hidden forest yet... I am still on part 1. I will probably do the same once I get more energy and materials needed for part 2 of the elemental discovery. Good luck to you!!!!

Side question: I only need 1 more forest compass to open a plot and I have not been getting ANY forest wisp essence from wisps. Where do I get the Essence?

Also I don?t know if it?s been said elsewhere but there are plots under the earth and water temples you can open ahead of time (I still have not gathered my tea yet). I opened the plot under the water temple bc it required less expansion permits. After that I was able to give the supplies I already had like spellbound dew, some ivy antidotes and wind chimes. Since I am still in level 1 I cannot make compasses. After I make enough expansion permits I will open the plot under the earth temple.

Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast